Hitting back: Air blitz flattens Khyber, North Waziristan targets

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Are you, Blackwater and other participants really think that you have no hidden agenda in Afghanistan?
I refuse to believe that you can b so naive.
Our agenda is public, we do not hide anything mate !!

We do not want any radicalism in Afghanistan nor any conservative rule.

We want democracy in Afghanistan to flourish and strengthen.

Afghanistan is a friendly country to India for centuries and we want to continue that friendship.

Afghanistan offers us a path way for central Asia and so India gives importance to trade activities in that area.

India also want to stay in Afghanistan so that Pak-China nexus may not harm Indian strategic interests.

India also want to establish good relationship with Pashtuns as well as other ethnic groups.

India do not resort to terror tactics , as the agenda is clear cut and works.

Last edited:

bennedose

Your post suits your avatar, both dumb and stupid.
Ignored!
Keep ignoring me. Not a problem. Its the thousands of others who read my posts that make the difference. One Paki less is one piece of sticky snot that I will not have to wipe off because the snot is smart enough to keep out of my way. Congratulations. Your IQ has passed the average Paki IQ of 2

Neo

and who is behind and with those taliban???? wo ho tum mmm,:cool2::cool2::p
Soviets, Americans and India in the first place who together gang banged the country starting from Christmas Day in 1979, destroyed a culture and a country together, served your own vested interests and Afghanistan was pushed back into the stone age.

And when the Mujahideen and later Taliban emerged as ruling power, you all started looking for a escape goat.

Talibs are jahil in the first place because Russia and America bombed and destroyed their infratructure, ruined their country.

Neo

I don't have any agenda and i am seriously thinking about the people . Afghans have suffered a lot and now it should stop.
Lol...I was taking about India, not you personally. :p
Thanks for the reply though.
I like you....you're ok. :namaste:

Neo

There is always hope when its about peace .

Don't feed the trolls please.

Let them at least show some respect and civility i their posts.
THey are ruining every single thread here.

Blackwater

Soviets, Americans and India in the first place who together gang banged the country starting from Christmas Day in 1979, destroyed a culture and a country together, served your own vested interests and Afghanistan was pushed back into the stone age.

And when the Mujahideen and later Taliban emerged as ruling power, you all started looking for a escape goat.

Talibs are jahil in the first place because Russia and America bombed and destroyed their infratructure, ruined their country.

yes indra gandhi specailly sent invitation to russians to pls come to afganistan for tea and to play bushkhushi:lol::lol:

come on yaar

Last edited:

Neo

too late......al bakistan pampered them terrorists now when it's kissing bakistan's own ass than bakistanis are spreading pesticides on their ass, it's only gonna burn their own ass since infection is out of control now

Short and deserving answer to you: Aakh Thoo!
Going in my ignore list to join other rats.

Neo

yes indra gandhi specailly sent invitation to russians to pls come to afganistan for tea and to play bushkhushi:lol::lol:

Ohh yes, she supported the Soviets big times and sent Indian deligation to Moscow Olympics which was boycotted by almost all of non communist world. Indian Hockey Team returned with a loola langra Gold medal I remembr. :D

Indias supported NA frm the beginning and provided medical and logistical support to Russians as well as NA guerlla fighters.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned

come on yaar
Now its the time to leave the past behind and work together for development and this only can change things on ground for everyone in the region.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ohh yes, she supported the Soviets big times and sent Indian deligation to Moscow Olympics which was boycotted by almost all of non communist world. Indian Hockey Team returned with a loola langra Gold medal I remembr. :D

Indias supported NA frm the beginning and provided medical and logistical support to Russians as well as NA guerlla fighters.
That era was different and its time to leave that past behind and move forward towards development.

Last edited:

Neo

Our agenda is public, we do not hide anything mate !!

We do not want any radicalism in Afghanistan nor any conservative rule.

We want democracy in Afghanistan to flourish and strengthen.

Afghanistan is a friendly country to India for centuries and we want to continue that friendship.

Afghanistan offers us a path way for central Asia and so India gives importance to trade activities in that area.

India also want to stay in Afghanistan so that Pak-China nexus may not harm Indian strategic interests.

India also want to establish good relationship with Pashtuns as well as other ethnic groups.

India do not resort to terror tactics , as the agenda is clear cut and works.

All right, I got the answer.
You are naive. :)

Neo

That era was different and its time to leave that past behind and move forward towards development.
Mere bhai, I adore you for you nobel wishes but look at this forum. You can't even contrl hostility here and create a healthy and positive environment where we can atleast be civil to eachother, how can you move forward?

Problem with South Asians is that we are over emotional people, fools if you ask me. We won't see peace in the region till we educate our youth and uplit our societies and let go of prejudices. It will take decades to create such environment.

Blackwater

No doubt India supported Russia and NA and still do it but who started the game

First Russian than u and America joined than all left .u and Taliban remained then America came , u joined again and left Taliban and now America leave again.and u join Taliban again

sydsnyper

Country flag
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..... yeh padho mian,,,

Beijing Wants Answers For Pakistan’s Security Questions | The Diplomat

Beijing Wants Answers For Pakistan's Security Questions

If Pakistan can't show progress on Beijing's security concerns, economic cooperation will stall.

BTW, have you heard of this one....

Q: Whats the difference between a jimmy and his ho' & China and Pakistan???
A: The jimmy never calls his payment a 'soft loan'

I am least worrdied about Balochistan. China wouldn't have agreed to invest $20 billion most of which is going to Balochistan if she had doubts about the contingency plans.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

come on yaar
Now you see who we are talking with... a idiot whose history is from typical Paki books telling lies.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mere bhai, I adore you for you nobel wishes but look at this forum. You can't even contrl hostility here and create a healthy and positive environment where we can atleast be civil to eachother, how can you move forward?

Problem with South Asians is that we are over emotional people, fools if you ask me. We won't see peace in the region till we educate our youth and uplit our societies and let go of prejudices. It will take decades to create such environment.
For me all are brothers and i will keep on trying for peace to prevail and its important because people of Sub Continent are just seeing an era of uncertainty for too long time and now they have to really leave the past behind and work together.

Its easy to bring emotional people on one single platform which would to be have peace, prosperity and development and believe me this has been always the best thing in emotional people as they understand the language of peace and harmony than anyone else.

bennedose

South Asians are two different nations. India and Pakistan. India was always here. Pakistanis came from Arabia.

PAF is now hitting the kafir Hindu Taliban in Waziristan. Yes. We Sooth Asians are an emotional people. Why should PAF "flatten" the Hindus of Waziristan. Naturally we sooth Asians are worked up.

Neo

No doubt India supported Russia and NA and still do it but who started the game

First Russian than u and America joined than all left .u and Taliban remained then America came , u joined again and left Taliban and now America leave again.and u join Taliban again
No, the right order would me Soviets supported by you.
Then USA and fially Pakistan supported by KSA.

Pakistan was under embargo since 1977 so when Zia took over, PA was weak and without new weapons.
America chose to waive the sanctions in supprt for CIA's war which Zia agreed to fight since the Soviets were
considered to be a hostile country marching towards warm waters.
So our intentions to get involved were most natural and justified.
The rest only gang banged Afghanistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
For me all are brothers and i will keep on trying for peace to prevail and its important because people of Sub Continent are just seeing an era of uncertainty for too long time and now they have to really leave the past behind and work together.

Its easy to bring emotional people on one single platform which would to be have peace, prosperity and development and believe me this has been always the best thing in emotional people as they understand the language of peace and harmony than anyone else.
.........and you win Online Nobel Prize with your emotional and impractical speech. The famous WKK.

bennedose

Pakistan was under embargo since 1977 so when Zia took over, PA was weak and without new weapons.
America chose to waive the sanctions in supprt for CIA's war which Zia agreed to fight since the Soviets were
considered to be a hostile country marching towards warm waters.
A whore is an entity which breaks principles to earn money. Pakistan behaved like a whore in supporting America to kill and dominate Islamic Afghanistan from where Pakistani heroes like Ghori had come.

No wonder the Taliban are now taking revenge. Your Air Farce "flattened" something today did they? :rofl: So that must be the end of the TTP - with the PAF getting into the action? We won't hear any more about the TTP now. Pakis are in control of Waziristan.:toilet:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles