Hindus from Pakistan, Bangladesh will get to claim Indian citizenship

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Kshatriya87, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...m-Indian-citizenship/articleshow/52563675.cms

New Delhi: In a move that is as much political as it is humanitarian, the home ministry is ready with draft amendments to citizenship law that will exempt minority citizens of Pakistan and Bangladesh who have come to India out of fear of religious prosecution from being tagged as "illegal migrants".

The changes to the Citizenship Act, 1955, will give a legal path to the refugees to remain in India and even claim citizenship, a move in tune with the Modi government's unambiguous desire to be seen as a protector of Hindus facing adverse circumstances in these countries.

The move stands to benefit nearly 2 lakh Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh who often complain they are treated as "second-class citizens" and are vulnerable to violence. They have also often found themselves at the receiving end of blasphemy laws.

The decision to come to the aid of Hindu minorities, even while discouraging Muslim migrants driven by economic conditions from Bangladesh as "outsiders", marks the government's decision to consciously differentiate between types of migrants even if this attracts criticism of working to a Hindutva agenda.

The differentiation between those seeking refuge to escape political and religious persecution on one hand and those migrating for economic reasons is in accord with international norms and definition of who is a refugee. However, the distinction also fits in with the political agenda to amplify the message of India, as Sangh Parivar insists, being a natural home to Hindus of all sorts.
    BJP promised citizenship to Hindu refugees in its manifesto for 2014 Lok Sabha polls. Ever since it assumed office, the Modi regime has taken a series of measures to facilitate grant of long-term visas to such refugees until they can be granted citizenship. The government recently moved a proposal to further facilitate the stay of long-term visa holders by offering Aadhaar cards, driving licence and PAN cards.
    As per the proposed amendments to Citizenship Act, December 31, 2014 will be designated as the cut-off date for refugees to be eligible to apply for citizenship. Also, Section 2 (1)(b) of the Act will have a provison that will exempt such citizens from being deemed "illegal migrants". The government is also looking at simultaneous amendments to the Passport (Entry into India) Act, 1920 and Foreigners Act, 1946.

"The draft Cabinet note will be put up for Cabinet approval at the earliest," said a MHA functionary.

3. harsh

harsh Regular Member

SOURCE: TNN

In a move that is as much political as it is humanitarian, the home ministry is ready with draft amendments to citizenship law that will exempt minority citizens of Pakistan and Bangladesh who have come to India out of fear of religious prosecution from being tagged as “illegal migrants”.The changes to the Citizenship Act, 1955, will give a legal path to the refugees to remain in India and even claim citizenship, a move in tune with the Modi government’s unambiguous desire to be seen as a protector of Hindus facing adverse circumstances in these countries. The move stands to benefit nearly 2 lakh Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh who often complain they are treated as “second-class citizens” and are vulnerable to violence. They have also often found themselves at the receiving end of blasphemy laws. The decision to come to the aid of Hindu minorities, even while discouraging Muslim migrants driven by economic conditions from Bangladesh as “outsiders”, marks the government’s decision to consciously differentiate between types of migrants even if this attracts criticism of working to a Hindutva agenda.The differentiation between those seeking refuge to escape political and religious persecution on one hand and those migrating for economic reasons is in accord with international norms and definition of who is a refugee. However, the distinction also fits in with the political agenda to amplify the message of India, as Sangh Parivar insists, being a natural home to Hindus of all sorts. BJP promised citizenship to Hindu refugees in its manifesto for 2014 Lok Sabha polls. Ever since it assumed office, the Modi regime has taken a series of measures to facilitate grant of long-term visas to such refugees until they can be granted citizenship. The government recently moved a proposal to further facilitate the stay of long-term visa holders by offering Aadhaar cards, driving licence and PAN cards.As per the proposed amendments to Citizenship Act, December 31, 2014 will be designated as the cut-off date for refugees to be eligible to apply for citizenship. Also, Section 2 (1)(b) of the Act will have a provison that will exempt such citizens from being deemed “illegal migrants”. The government is also looking at simultaneous amendments to the Passport (Entry into India) Act, 1920 and Foreigners Act, 1946. “The draft Cabinet note will be put up for Cabinet approval at the earliest,” said a MHA functionary.

http://idrw.org/hindus-pakistan-bangladesh-will-get-claim-indian-citizenship/ .

4. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

Good, also secularization of Muslims is much needed.

I am dating a muslim girl, pale skinned hazel eyed Pushtun.

Her dad is pious Muslim, i am pious Shiv Bhakt.

She chose me over her dads religion.

Indeed love is stronger tn any other force

Sent from my Micromax A104 using Tapatalk

5. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

Don't waste time, marry her as soon as possible. Invite us also to wedding ceremony if possible. :love:

6. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

Dude, she just took part in my upnayan ceremony ! few days ago.
    (Brahmin)

She's was a tough nut to crack but i completely secularized her :D

7. Prasanna kumar

Prasanna kumar India is my Identity

Good luck boss. Hope your in-laws or anyone related to them don't create any trouble for you in the name of religion. Have a happy and prosperous life ahead. If possible invite us too. ;)

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

8. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

Well, they threatened to cut her off financially completely, still she's with me.

He hates me to death but he cant do shit because.

1) i m pelwan brahmin who loves to pick fight against muslim kids.

(I fought against her brothers as well, they took me as average coward hindu. Almost killed one)

2) i am part of Parsuram sena and RSS. And both loves us brahmins.
    (And i am special)

If they ever try to create problem in my life, i will woop their candy ass.
    (I call her candy ass jokingly coz well, she have pink butt her skin color ;) ).

And yes i will invite all my friends in future including you.

Maybe share pics of our marriage in future.

9. Prasanna kumar

Oops you are revealing too much here.
    *Chuckle*

Either way good luck for your marriage and whooping the muzzi ass. ;)

raja696 and Mahakaal like this.
  10. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

Well, i do tease her for her ;) kya khe pyar me sab jayaz hai. I am just a late teenage guy, and Pushtuns girls have biggest racks ;) in the world. She's shy about it tho.

I love to show her off as my prize to Muslims of my college. All they can do is burn.

She's not in allowed to study after 12th. :( her dad is like 7th century uncivilized barbarian.

11. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

I will start a Ask me(and her) anything thread in future if u guys want to know more about us.

12. Prasanna kumar

Are you currently residing in India and is she also from India? I don't really have any idea that we have pashtuns in India.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  13. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

Varanasi, large no of Muslims migrated here under Lodi sultanate rule. as solders. Her family is from some small village near gazni city.

To maintain their pure blood these guys never merry out side their small community. (Trust me upper caste Muslims are too racist against dalit Muslins)

Trust me bruv, u know nothing about our dear Muslims.

14. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

Or we can start a thread over relationship in members section.
    You guys know, I have never been able to speak that to my friend.

15. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

Okay i will Start new thread in next few minutes.

Indx TechStyle likes this.
  16. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

Suggest me a good title

17. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

Nice, India is natural homeland for Hindus and especially for the persecuted Hindus of Artificial Banana Republics with Moon and green color flag.

OneGrimPilgrim, Sameet2 and raja696 like this.
  18. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Senior Member Senior Member

I see too much indecency here. She is your girl. I personally don't like Muslims much ( in my teenage i was labeled a Muslim hater here). But Muslim or non muslim revealing this much between your friends let alone on open forum begs me to think if you are in love at all.

Learn to respect your girl. This level of indecency is not considered love.

19. fooLIam

fooLIam Regular Member

to be honest it should have been done before now the population of hindu is came down to 1-2% from 15-20% in pure lands (credit should be given to mullas,secularism,gandhism,nehrusim).

OneGrimPilgrim, Sameet2 and Bornubus like this.
  20. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

IMO, their population must be well above 2 million since pakis don't count Dalit as Hindus and their is no census since 2000 ~

21. curryman

curryman Regular Member

It's easier for a Muslim to immigrate to India than Hindus. India should allow any Hindu from Bangladesh and Pakistan to immigrate to India without delay. No Hindu should live in an Islamic country as they are automatic second-class citizens by their laws.

OneGrimPilgrim and raja696 like this.