Hindus and Sikhs feel discriminated in Afghanistan, urge Indian govern

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Hindus and Sikhs feel discriminated in Afghanistan, urge Indian go

No, I believe that one should use common sense and take pragmatic decisions.If you cannot change or face the system and feel threatened, you should look for next best alternative.

2000 Jews left Pakistan and I bet they are are enjoying 1000 times better life in Israel than they would have in Pakistan.

Hindus and Sikhs in Afghanistan can migrate back to India or seek asylum elsewhere on religious grounds. Afghan society will not change in a long time but it can change their lives forever.
A Pakistani Jew steps cautiously out of the shadows
Karachi-born Faisal, aka Fishel, Benkhald, officially registered as a Muslim because of his father's religion, is seeking to change that status to embrace his mother's faith — an apostasy theoretically punishable by death

Read more: A Pakistani Jew steps cautiously out of the shadows | The Times of Israel A Pakistani Jew steps cautiously out of the shadows | The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
That is what is being a Jew in Pakistan.

As late as 2006, the sole survivor of the Karachi Jewish community, Rachel Joseph, a former teacher, then 88 years old, was battling for compensation for the broken promise from the property developers that had demolished the old synagogue; in exchange, she would receive an apartment, and a new small synagogue would be constructed on the old site. While the litigation wore on, she languished in a tiny room.
What Happened to Pakistan's Jews?
That is what is the situation of the Jews.

Quit fibbing.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Really then i 100% support Togadia or VHP........... Inshaal***** :rofl:
I don't because we are a tolerant people.

We cannot be like the Pakistanis by any shade of Imagination.

Neo

Protected by law.

Who cares if Islam is the second largest religion.

In a Christian world they can demand you follow their ways.

Where the Sikhs live i.e. India, all religions have equal right,

Are there equal rights for non Muslims in the Muslim world?

Please don't spew balderdash in justification.

But then the Chiristian world is civilised and accept the you all including your trantrums.

The Muslim world states Islam uber alles.

Is that civilised?
European countries are mostly secular and mature democracies. Being Christian or not is no longer important as atheism is getting more and more popular. Human rights and freedom come before religion. You cannot compare India or Afghans model of demicracy with.the west.

Neo

That is what is being a Jew in Pakistan.

That is what is the situation of the Jews.

Quit fibbing.
From my pov the 2000 jews took a wise decision to leave for Israel. They would have been tteated worse than Palestinians in Israel.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

European countries are mostly secular and mature democracies. Being Christian or not is no longer important as atheism is getting more and more popular. Human rights and freedom come before religion. You cannot compare India or Afghans model of demicracy with.the west.
That is fine.

What type of argument is this that because Europe is secular, the Muslims can do what they like and demand what they likePle, but in Islamic country they must obey Islamic laws and culture?

Please do not club India with Pakistan or Afghanistan.

In India Shias and Ahemdiyaas are treated as humans and equal unlike Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

From my pov the 2000 jews took a wise decision to leave for Israel. They would have been tteated worse than Palestinians in Israel.
of course it is music to your ears that they quit.

Closer to making Pakistan real Pak, right?

Keep killing and throwing out non Sunnis and when they are gone, then make it a point to have another internecine war between Syed, Sheiks, Pathans and the like against the Quereshis and Ansaris.

You chaps cannot live in Peace and Harmony.

You thrive in strife!

Last edited:

Neo

That is fine.

What type of argument is this that because Europe is secular, the Muslims can do what they like and demand what they likePle, but in Islamic country they must obey Islamic laws and culture?

Muslims nationals in European democracies enjoy same rights and privileges as non muslim nationals. They are protected by constitutions.
Nothing that the muslims are asking or demanding is in contradiction with the constitution. Veil or Hijab is their fundamental right based on religious freedem act.
How do you think the jews will react if they were prevented from wearing a kapple (jewish headwear).

Neo

I don"t even want.to.get started, the comments in another thread regarding a hundred thoudlsand Siahs willing to go to Iraq reveals enough hatred and intollerence in Indian mindset.
You want to burry your head in sand, all fine with me.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I don"t even want.to.get started, the comments in another thread regarding a hundred thoudlsand Siahs willing to go to Iraq reveals enough hatred and intollerence in Indian mindset.
You want to burry your head in sand, all fine with me.
Can't blame them.

They are being exterminated by the Sunnis.

It is called Self Preservation.

And it is not a Shia thing.

Here Shias are free and so they can do what they want to do.

India is a free country beyond Sunni prejudices.

In Islamic nations, there aren't.

That is where the nub lies.

Notice how the Two and a Half Sunni lot has declared that they are the Caliphate and Al Baghdadi is the Khalifa/.

It is only fools who could dream of such stupidity.

Neo

of course it is music to your ears that they quit.

Closer to making Pakistan real Pak, right?

Keep killing and throwing out non Sunnis and when they are gone, then make it a point to have another internecine war between Syed, Sheiks, Pathans and the like against the Quereshis and Ansaris.

You chaps cannot live in Peace and Harmony.

You thrive in strife!
Yes I am glad that they left because it saves atleast
one minority from suffering. You certainly would have loved to report every single attack on jews, wouldn't you?

Communal violance in Pakistan is a result of failing political system and foreign funding.of terrorist, not intollerance. Fifteen years ago sunni-shiah clashes were restricted to the holy month of Muharram but now KSA, Iran, India and US are all fuelling the two communities to go violant.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Yes I am glad that they left because it saves atleast
one minority from suffering. You certainly would have loved to report every single attack on jews, wouldn't you?

Communal violance in Pakistan is a result of failing political system and foreign funding.of terrorist, not intollerance. Fifteen years ago sunni-shiah clashes were restricted to the holy month of Muharram but now KSA, Iran, India and US are all fuelling the two communities to go violant.

Don't obfuscate and give that ooo la la human rights honey dripping clap trap that your heart leaps up when you see a rainbow in the sky where all the non sunnis quit because they are denied their rights and safety.

If it were not intolerance of the idiotic Pakistani Sunnis, then why are the folks quitting Pakistan?

India could not care less what you decadent folks do.

And as far as KSA is concerned, you live off their money!

Go give all this blather to those who do not know anything of Pakistan or Islam.

To bring you to your senses about Human rights and civilised behaviour, it is time the European Nations where you all suck their blood, chucks you out with equal religious intolerance,

Then and then alone will you understand what is illogical discrimination in Pakistan.

Last edited:

Neo

And I couldn't care less of your blatant uttering about sunni dominance of Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

And I couldn't care less of your blatant uttering about sunni dominance of Pakistan.
It is because you have the false sense of supremacy that Sunnis are the sole inheritors of this world.

You aren't.

It is just that you are scared to face the truth and reality.

In a secular country like India, you will be laughed at your face of being silly and mentally deranged!

If the stupidity of Pakistan where Sunnis think they are the God's Chosen Few was applied to folks like Togadia, then we would be equally idiotic and deranged as Pakistan.

But we have more sense than you all Sunni hordes of Pakistan. which is destroying the very raison d' etre of having Pakistan!

You have already engineered the destruction of Islam and Pakistan in 1971.

Why destroy more?

Last edited:

Neo

It is because you have the false sense of supremacy that Sunnis are the sole inheritors of this world.

You aren't.

It is just that you are scared to face the truth and reality.

In a secular country like India, you will be laughed at your face of being silly and mentally deranged!

If the stupidity of Pakistan where Sunnis think they are the God's Chosen Few was applied to folks like Togadia, then we would be equally idiotic and deranged as Pakistan.

But we have more sense than you all Sunni hordes of Pakistan. which is destroying the very raison d' etre of having Pakistan!

You have already engineered the destruction of Islam and Pakistan in 1971.

Why destroy more?
Send some men into Iraq and we'll see how hard you fall of your high horse in the aftermath.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Send some men into Iraq and we'll see how hard you fall of your high horse in the aftermath.
Why should we send men to Iraq?

It is Muslim over Muslim affair that is a historical idiocy when both the sect have the same belief, the same Allah, the Same Prophet and everything same.

If they are stupid to kill each other even with such similarity, it is only the daft who will intervene.

Let them solve their historical stupidity once and for all.

Maybe then the world will be a better place.

Neo

Why should we send men to Iraq?

It is Muslim over Muslim affair that is a historical idiocy when both the sect have the same belief, the same Allah, the Same Prophet and everything same.

If they are stupid to kill each other even with such similarity, it is only the daft who will intervene.

Let them solve their historical stupidity once and for all.

Maybe then the world will be a better place.
As per your claim Indian muslims enjoy full freedom. I believe some.100.000 volunteers are ready to go to war, it's their jihad. Donot interfere, let them go and return to India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

As per your claim Indian muslims enjoy full freedom. I believe some.100.000 volunteers are ready to go to war, it's their jihad. Donot interfere, let them go and return to India.
We are not aware what is jihad or what it is not.

Let them go, if they want to go.

This still is a free country.

Sunnis have still not taken over the country or are accepted as the sole voice of Islam as it is in Pakistan,

Good luck to them!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles