Hindu spiritual organisations are not socially conscious

jouni

Based on your writings, it looks like Hindus are preparing a holy war against Christians. Will there be two front war with both Hindus and Muslims. We are prepared, our faith is strong. Today is easter and smoked lamb with mämmi keeps my faith as strong as Tata Nano, as fast as Indian railways and as flexible as Bollywood dancing girls.

Today our easter witches will chase away all who plot against us...

Voldemort

Country flag
Based on your writings, it looks like Hindus are preparing a holy war against Christians. Will there be two front war with both Hindus and Muslims. We are prepared, our faith is strong. Today is easter and smoked lamb with mämmi keeps my faith as strong as Tata Nano, as fast as Indian railways and as flexible as Bollywood dancing girls.

No No we wont blow ourselves up in Churches. Dont worry.

P.S- I asked if you had a comprehension problem. I got my answer. You are a moronic troll.

jouni

No No we wont blow ourselves up in Churches. Dont worry.

P.S- I asked if you had a comprehension problem. I got my answer. You are a moronic troll.
Moronic troll with sense of humor, something which would not hurt you either ;).

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Any reason why one would prepare for a Holy War against anyone?

Live and Let live.

Hinduism is what is real FREEDOM. There are no rules, regulation, no formalised religious instructions to follow like saying the prayers for 'n' number of times or attending the temple on a set day as a congregation as the Christians have to do for the Sunday mass or any such stuff like having smoked lamb with mämmi to keep the faith that curbs the independence of man and his right to go by his wish and will.

There is no embargo that rigidly defines a Hindu as in Abrahamic religions.

Live and Let live.

There is CHOICE unlike Abrahamic religions.

We have a pantheon of Gods. Select your God to your liking.

Not simply declare that Jesus is the Son of God and worship at the crucifix or have Allah and his Prophet as the sole icon of faith.

So, most Indians celebrate the Freedom of Choice, the free will of Man, with no binding nonsense to tie up the soul.

A Hindu who does not follow Hinduism still remains as good a Hindu as the next.

That is real 'Freedom and Democracy' and not what you all preach and hold dear.

And it is not confined to Hinduism alone. It is applicable to all religions that emerged from the Indian soil, like Buddhism, Brahmoism, Jainism and so on.

We celebrate the goodness and freedom of Man, his Will and his Choice.

We bow our head to Mazars,, the Cross, the icon of Mother Mary and even pray there and have no shame or inhibition in doing so. God is nirakar (formless) and everywhere.

You call us Heathens, pagans and what have you. You want to 'harvest' our souls so said your lovable Pope. We bear no grudge. It is your unclean hearts that speak. We do not say that you are fraudulent full of deceitful chicanery. You are doing your duty as per the dictates of your religion and so it is fine, but we will resist in our meek ways. Remember the meek shall inherit the Earth or so said the Bible, that is, if you remember.

Rejoice!

Last edited:

jouni

Any reason why one would prepare for a Holy War against anyone?

Live and Let live.

Hinduism is what is real FREEDOM. There are no rules, regulation, no formalised religious instructions to follow like saying the prayers for 'n' number of times or attending the temple on a set day as a congregation as the Christians have to do for the Sunday mass or any such stuff like having smoked lamb with mämmi to keep the faith that curbs the independence of man and his right to go by his wish and will.

There is no embargo that rigidly defines a Hindu as in Abrahamic religions.

Live and Let live.

There is CHOICE unlike Abrahamic religions.

We have a pantheon of Gods. Select your God to your liking.

Not simply declare that Jesus is the Son of God and worship at the crucifix or have Allah and his Prophet as the sole icon of faith.

So, most Indians celebrate the Freedom of Choice, the free will of Man, with no binding nonsense to tie up the soul.

A Hindu who does not follow Hinduism still remains as good a Hindu as the next.

That is real 'Freedom and Democracy' and not what you all preach and hold dear.

And it is not confined to Hinduism alone. It is applicable to all religions that emerged from the Indian soil, like Buddhism, Brahmoism, Jainism and so on.

We celebrate the goodness and freedom of Man, his Will and his Choice.

We bow our head to Mazars,, the Cross, the icon of Mother Mary and even pray there and have no shame or inhibition in doing so. God is nirakar (formless) and everywhere.

You call us Heathens, pagans and what have you. You want to 'harvest' our souls so said your lovable Pope. We bear no grudge. It is your unclean hearts that speak. We do not say that you are fraudulent full of deceitful chicanery. You are doing your duty as per the dictates of your religion and so it is fine, but we will resist in our meek ways. Remember the meek shall inherit the Earth or so said the Bible, that is, if you remember.

Rejoice!
I agree that Christian moral/work ethic has a lot to do with the progress of the west. God sees you all the time, you cannot just slouch on a banana tree watching clouds go by. Yes, to all of us we are in this Globe together, maybe Indians a little more packed together than us Finns. We must all be socially conscious, regardless of faith.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Not Crusade/jihad we call it as DHARMAYUDH.

aka war between Dharma Vs Adharma (xian)&Rakshas (IS) :p
Nice words.

And how is it being done?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I agree that Christian moral/work ethic has a lot to do with the progress of the west. God sees you all the time, you cannot just slouch on a banana tree watching clouds go by. Yes, to all of us we are in this Globe together, maybe Indians a little more packed together than us Finns. We must all be socially conscious, regardless of faith.
Yes you can just slouch on a banana tree watching clouds go by.

It is a great feeling and it rejuvenate your soul and gives you energy to face the rigours of life and allows you to be socially conscious since you watch the beauty and freedom of Nature and that free feeling allows you to address problems vigorous, the mind and soul having been recharged.

Here is what your western Christian scientist have to say

The stigma against napping is finally starting to wane — and for good reason. Taking a timeout to sleep during the day does much more than just give us a quick energy boost. It also confers some serious cognitive and health advantages as well. Here's what the latest science tells us.
http://io9.com/the-science-behind-power-naps-and-why-theyre-so-damne-1401366016
So, there is your Christian boys who state that a break is great.

If we are confined to our materialist life all the time or tied down to religious claptrap and regimentation, it tires the soul and body and fills the mind with guilt if some silly religious activity is missed.

But you won't understand the freedom of the mind and freedom of the soul.

You have sold it to the Son of God and the Trinity and you are not yourself but a captive to religious dogmas.

Note that while you celebrate eating your smoked lamb with mämmi , here is what is Easter all about.
The celebration of Easter brings together many various ancient traditions and associations between those of Christian faith and the otherwise unrelated origins in pagan religions. The festival is essentially a convergence of several very old pagan and Christian customs, as well as some from Hebrew origin. Easter takes its name from Ishtar, the Babylonian and Assyrian goddess of love and fertility. The Phoenicians also knew her as Astarte, a sister and consort of Baal, a god worshipped in many parts of the eastern world. Some of the ancient Hebrews also worshipped Baal.

These ancient traditions gradually spread throughout Europe, and 'Eostre' [with variations in spelling] became the Anglo-Saxon goddess of spring, emphasizing fertility and the rising sun. The month of April was dedicated to her, and the Old English word for Easter was 'Eastre' which refers to Eostre. The festival of Eostre was celebrated at the vernal equinox, when day and night receive an equal share of light and darkness.

During the early Middle Ages, Christian missionaries seeking to convert the barbaric tribes of northern Europe realized that the time of Jesus' death and resurrection also coincided with the Teutonic springtime celebrations. The Teutonic goddess of fertility was known as 'Ostare,' whose name was derived from the ancient word for spring. As the days of approaching spring grew longer, celebrations that coincided with the spring equinox emphasized the end of winter and a rebirth of nature. It was seen as the triumph of life over death. The Christian missionaries taught that it also pointed to the resurrection of Jesus.
http://www.dawnbible.com/2006/0604-hl.htm
Again it show the chicanery of the Church to turn an event to their own advantage.

Same chicanery as the global Christian outrage of Indian Christians being 'persecuted'.

Good man, I am conversant with Christianity since I visited it once and then left.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I embrace the goodness in all religions and in fact follow them, be it Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Brahmoism, Buddhism, but I do not accept the dogmas that are ridiculous to the Freedom of Man and his will.

I was born FREE and to the dying breath I will die FREE.

My Individual WILL cannot be mortgaged to dogmas and stupidity pandered in the name of religion.,

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir we(dharmic) are 60% of Humanity living peaceful for last 5000 yrs but for some unexpected reasons we fall for Rakshas(700 yrs) and later Adharmic(300yr). Now the table is slowly turning (Asian century),the rising look for their roots&root cause for their backwardness. Every kid knows it ''which desert cults made human life hell" :D
Great.

But how is it being done?

That is the question.

As I see it, and I maybe wrong, it can only be done by doing sincere Service to society without any strings attached.

If good is done and it is seen and experienced as having been done, it will change the peoples' mindset.

Mere words won't.

Last edited:

ghost

@jouni Sir,

Hinduism is one the most accommodating religion in the world,it believes in "live and let others live".Its outlook towards other religions is let us do our thing and you do your own thing,unlike Christianity and Islam if you go to some sadhu with questions relating to your faith,life and philosophy he will enlighten you to the best of his knowledge but will never ask you or force you to embrace Hinduism and proclaim it as the only sure shot way to heaven or spiritual enlightenment. Hinduism does not believe in converting in which Christian are the worst,they will help poor economically and socially and in return demand people to adopt Christianity else they will go straight to hell.They use threat,money,violence and every means possible to convert.We have insurgency going on in our north east which is mainly Christianity driven.And it is not related to conversion only,through converting majority of people Church want to project and draw power from it in that part of the world,Religion is the mask to attain power indirectly.

Yes there are many problems in Hinduism but it dwarf in comparison to the problems Christianity is creating world over.When you point finger at us always remember three are pointing towards you.America and all those European nation who act as holier than thou are the biggest reason for violence and instability all over the world.They act as "secular" nation but in reality are Christian powers who see the world through the lens of their religion.You go to other land and tell people that their religion,their god is shit ,devil and follow my god otherwise you will got to hell and still expect no repercussion from local people ?

First see inside you,accept the ugly face of Christianity accept that the politics church are involved world over is wrong and that they should respect others first, if they want to be respected by others.You were quick to notice that people here have problem with church agents but then why are you blind to the cause behind this problem?As addressing the root cause of problem is the first step towards its solution,instead of lecturing us please start reforming the ills of churches.And again I will repeat Hinduism does not have any problem with your faith or how you practice it but the problem is with the power hungry dirty politics played by your churches.Hindu will only raise arm in the name of religion in self defence or for defence of the weak unlike churches who will do anything to grab power under the garb of religion.If there is any reform needed its in your churches so WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and confront your ugly truth.

Church say that there is only one god and that is my God,Hinduism say that there is only one god but we all call him with different names.

ps: I have utmost respect for Christianity but have problem only with the dirty power hungry politics of churches that they do to grab power under the garb of faith and religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good question

1.One desert cult have nothing but SAND&OIL.If we stop buying oil (or develop alternate energy sources) they eat sand and die piecefully.

2. 2nd desert cult, again 60% humanity lives close to each other they just need increase their TRADE and show middle finger to SEA PIRATES.
Easier said than done.

jouni

I embrace the goodness in all religions and in fact follow them, be it Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Brahmoism, Buddhism, but I do not accept the dogmas that are ridiculous to the Freedom of Man and his will.

I was born FREE and to the dying breath I will die FREE.

My Individual WILL cannot be mortgaged to dogmas and stupidity pandered in the name of religion.,
Remember that in the new testament, Jesus died for our sins and set us free. I am free also. Free as a wifi in an Mumbai internet cafe.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Remember that in the new testament, Jesus died for our sins and set us free. I am free also. Free as a wifi in an Mumbai internet cafe.
Another fraudulent statement - Jesus died for our sins.

If he did, then why the heck is the Christian world committing sins after sins?

Watch how the World is imploding with Christian lust for power and sin.

Jesus died because to Jews he was blasphemous and was only whipping up chaos.

As per Da Vinci code
Jesus is not God; he was only a man.
Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene.
She is to be worshiped as a goddess.
Jesus got her pregnant, and the two had a daughter.
That daughter gave rise to a prominent family line that is still present in Europe today.
The Bible was put together by a pagan Roman emperor.
Jesus was viewed as a man and not as God until the fourth century, when he was deified by the emperor Constantine.
The Gospels have been edited to support the claims of later Christians.
In the original Gospels, Mary Magdalene rather than Peter was directed to establish the Church.
There is a secret society known as the Priory of Sion that still worships Mary Magdalene as a goddess and is trying to keep the truth alive.
The Catholic Church is aware of all this and has been fighting for centuries to keep it suppressed. It often has committed murder to do so.
The Catholic Church is willing to and often has assassinated the descendents of Christ to keep his bloodline from growing.

This is yet another iconoclastic New Age book. In the words of one reviewer, L. D. Meagher, the book attempts to convince you that:

Everything you know about Christianity is wrong. The Nativity is a myth, the ministry of Jesus has been misrepresented, and the Crucifixion may have been a publicity stunt that went awry. The truth has been purposely suppressed for two millennia by men who were bent on promoting their own agenda, beginning with early church leaders including the apostles Peter and Paul. Who says so? The same people who claim the Shroud of Turin is a photograph of Leonardo da Vinci.
http://www.catholic.com/documents/cracking-the-da-vinci-code

All these man made religions are a bunch of myths and all about POWER.

Nothing is better than worshiping Nature and its bounties. Call it pagan, call it animism. You can perceive it and not go into raptures of Old wives tales.

Last edited:

jouni

@jouni Sir,

Hinduism is one the most accommodating religion in the world,it believes in "live and let others live".Its outlook towards other religions is let us do our thing and you do your own thing,unlike Christianity and Islam if you go to some sadhu with questions relating to your faith,life and philosophy he will enlighten you to the best of his knowledge but will never ask you or force you to embrace Hinduism and proclaim it as the only sure shot way to heaven or spiritual enlightenment. Hinduism does not believe in converting in which Christian are the worst,they will help poor economically and socially and in return demand people to adopt Christianity else they will go straight to hell.They use threat,money,violence and every means possible to convert.We have insurgency going on in our north east which is mainly Christianity driven.And it is not related to conversion only,through converting majority of people Church want to project and draw power from it in that part of the world,Religion is the mask to attain power indirectly.

Yes there are many problems in Hinduism but it dwarf in comparison to the problems Christianity is creating world over.When you point finger at us always remember three are pointing towards you.America and all those European nation who act as holier than thou are the biggest reason for violence and instability all over the world.They act as "secular" nation but in reality are Christian powers who see the world through the lens of their religion.You go to other land and tell people that their religion,their god is shit ,devil and follow my god otherwise you will got to hell and still expect no repercussion from local people ?

First see inside you,accept the ugly face of Christianity accept that the politics church are involved world over is wrong and that they should respect others first, if they want to be respected by others.You were quick to notice that people here have problem with church agents but then why are you blind to the cause behind this problem?As addressing the root cause of problem is the first step towards its solution,instead of lecturing us please start reforming the ills of churches.And again I will repeat Hinduism does not have any problem with your faith or how you practice it but the problem is with the power hungry dirty politics played by your churches.Hindu will only raise arm in the name of religion in self defence or for defence of the weak unlike churches who will do anything to grab power under the garb of religion.If there is any reform needed its in your churches so WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and confront your ugly truth.

Church say that there is only one god and that is my God,Hinduism say that there is only one god but we all call him with different names.

ps: I have utmost respect for Christianity but have problem only with the dirty power hungry politics of churches that they do to grab power under the garb of faith and religion.
You are now talking about evangelist Christians, which are a minority. State church and mainstream lutheran church will not force snything on you. I also think that some of those right wing Christians are as bad as any muslim radicals etc extrimists. I hope you learn to differentialize those two and let the mainstream NGOs continue their work in India.

jouni

Another fraudulent statement - Jesus died for our sins.

If he did, then why the heck is the Christian world committing sins after sins?

Watch how the World is imploding with Christian lust for power and sin.

Jesus died because to Jews he was blasphemous and was only whipping up chaos.
I guess you do not have the concept of original sin in India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I guess you do not have the concept of original sin in India.
You bet it.

it was
When the missionaries came to Africa/ India they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.
If that is not a sin, what is?

You are now talking about evangelist Christians, which are a minority. State church and mainstream lutheran church will not force snything on you. I also think that some of those right wing Christians are as bad as any muslim radicals etc extrimists. I hope you learn to differentialize those two and let the mainstream NGOs continue their work in India.
Ask the Rajbonshis of North Bengal.

Nothing is better than worshiping Nature and its bounties. Call it pagan, call it animism. You can perceive it and not go into raptures of Old wives tales that is passed as divinity from God, who none have seen or experienced.

All hokum.

But I do not grudge you in your delusional dreams of Jesus the Saviour.

His worthy disciples are 'harvesting' souls and his faithful is rocking the world to disaster, starting with good old worthy crusader who had a message from God Bush the junior, and who gave birth to add to the chaos by spawning the Islamic State which is engulfing the world.

Hopefully, Jesus Saves!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sgarg

@jouni, Hinduism is remarkably pacifist, Hindus are VERY UNLIKELY to die for religion.

The militant religions are Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.

I have said before that 90% of world conflicts are religious and originate from the above three religions.

China also follows a militant religion called Taoism though a large part of its population is Buddhist (Buddhist are pacifist).

sgarg

2.The war is already STARTED b/w RAKSHAS&ADHAMRIC on 9/11/2001 (from 21st century beginning) just :pop: enjoy the show.
I am afraid this is NOT "rakshas" vs "dharmic". There are no "dharmic" on any side. It is a "rakshas" vs "rakshas" - so you will see all round destruction.

Shri Rama did not sack Lanka. Mahabharat war was fought on open ground away from cities. The "rakshas" fight to prove a point that might is right.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Yes you can just slouch on a banana tree watching clouds go by.

It is a great feeling and it rejuvenate your soul and gives you energy to face the rigours of life and allows you to be socially conscious since you watch the beauty and freedom of Nature and that free feeling allows you to address problems vigorous, the mind and soul having been recharged.

Here is what your western Christian scientist have to say

So, there is your Christian boys who state that a break is great.

If we are confined to our materialist life all the time or tied down to religious claptrap and regimentation, it tires the soul and body and fills the mind with guilt if some silly religious activity is missed.

But you won't understand the freedom of the mind and freedom of the soul.

You have sold it to the Son of God and the Trinity and you are not yourself but a captive to religious dogmas.

Note that while you celebrate eating your smoked lamb with mämmi , here is what is Easter all about.

Again it show the chicanery of the Church to turn an event to their own advantage.

Same chicanery as the global Christian outrage of Indian Christians being 'persecuted'.

Good man, I am conversant with Christianity since I visited it once and then left.
Thank you for well written post on all the topics that you take on. It helps members like me who can take out some time to educate and learn new facts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles