Hindu Organizations demands ban on 'Singham Returns'

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Well, if you go to see Rohit Shetty, it reflects your IQ level. Same for many other movies.

A better idea would be to promote Bhojpuri movies!

Ashutosh Lokhande

Listen dumb---- , just becuase you have no self respect does not mean we other will have no self respect as well. And I am not advocating that they should not show good muslims either. So stop acting like you were raped by dogs and learn to behave. See I can use your language too.

I am tired of these self hating suckular idiots:frusty:
Now you listen Dumb----, just bcoz you wer raped by some paki religious radicals pigs doesnt mean you must start acting like 1. you must stop acting like you are a moral or something. you got no right to tell me what movies i shud watch or not. tum jaiso ko main jhaat ke barabar bhi nahi maanta. see i can use same language as yours too :)

I am tired of such idiots who fall in traps of religious hate. :frusty:

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

even i dont like his movies. but some of his movies like golmaal 1 was good and singham 1 was ok-ok.

judging ppls IQ by which movie he sees???? hmmmn sounds legit :toilet:

Ajesh

i totaly agree with you on this. infact even i share the same belief as yours. but that doesnt mean we also start behaving like them na? if the so called outter evil is intolerable to other religion does that mean that our inner religion too must be intolerable to other religon?
my only point was its not that much objectionalbt to an extent to ban it completely. those who dont like must not pay and watch that movie simple. why should any1 else get the right on which movies i should watch and which not?
You have it wrong here, Our Inner Devil is tolerant and in fact that is the reason we have accepted them as part of the society here otherwise they wouldnt have been here in the first place.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now you listen Dumb----, just bcoz you wer raped by some paki religious radicals pigs doesnt mean you must start acting like 1. you must stop acting like you are a moral or something. you got no right to tell me what movies i shud watch or not. tum jaiso ko main jhaat ke barabar bhi nahi maanta. see i can use same language as yours too :)

I am tired of such idiots who fall in traps of religious hate. :frusty:
Ok I am ending my conversation with you for you seem to be a rabid dog which got its mind shattered because it got sexually assaulted by a rabid pig. My sympathies. :tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Anyway I am really sorry that none of the riots take place near the suckular dogs' homes. Would be womderful to see how they react to such incidents if they become the victims:hmm:. Now that would be classical irony!

Ashutosh Lokhande

All religious radicals and fanatics must hopefully die in next riots(if any happens). the only way india can progress, be peacefull and will end this vote bank politics atlast.

Ashutosh Lokhande

And for those who say seculars are against Hindu religion or rss or hindutva must not forget that unlike islam hindu religion itself believs in secularism. and hindutva or india as a hindu nation doesnt mean that all other religion must be eliminated.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Ok I am ending my conversation with you for you seem to be a rabid dog which got its mind shattered because it got sexually assaulted by a rabid pig. My sympathies. :tsk:
you are only worthy to converse with same other religious hate monger pigs like you who wer raped and impregnated by them.
go brainwash small kids and youths in uneducated parts of india. try and make them hate other person in name of religion. :tsk:

Neo

Haha thats exactly how we see you people....Anti Hinduism....Pro Islam...

But just for Record BEing Pro Hinduism doesnot mean Anti Islam....

But as Islam Says rest every religion is bad .... and when it comes to Islam People become "Kattar" which is not good .... no flexibility no Liberalisation....
Sp Pro Islam Becomes Anti Hinduism....
My observations goes way beyond religion mate. I know both countries are emotional and blind fools when it comes to religion. But the ego I ref to is multi.layered.

Ajesh

Pakistan is way over the time on these things. Hilarious to compare the situation in Pakistan with India. In Pakistan there would torching of theatres, beheading of the directors, actors and raising of fatwa in no time.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Elaborate....
but I think u might be confused between self repect and ego....
Theres a thin line in between....

Yes both countries are emotional ......
My observations goes way beyond religion mate. I know both countries are emotional and blind fools when it comes to religion. But the ego I ref to is multi.layered.

Pulkit

Country flag
Pakistan is way over the time on these things. Hilarious to compare the situation in Pakistan with India. In Pakistan there would torching of theatres, beheading of the directors, actors and raising of fatwa in no time.
Last movie that reached Theatre in pakistan was Anti India WAAR... Let them first reach a level of making movies on regular basis....:rofl:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Making a controversial movie is a fine way to gain cheap publicity, and thereby, decent profits.

It's like celebrity women who purposefully orchestrate nip-slips to gain cheap popularity.
purposefully orchestrate nip-slips :rofl: :laugh: what an expression...you are too good :hail:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
I am so sick of this secular crap. We dont need any secular shit. We need a Hindu democracy here.

Anyway if hindus are so damn proud , let them show it by mass boycotting the film and make it a flop at the box office and bankrupt the actors and director of this movie by boycotting their future ventures as well. But no. I am pretty sure Hindus would make it a huge hit just prove that they have no self respect.
Ok, You have it from me...even if the scenes are deleted, I am not watching this crap in theater.

However, to bring some financial losses to Sheety & the prod. studio (as a token of protest), I would distribute the pirated copy to one & all. Would ensure that at least my acquaintances do not have the urge to go to theater.

Pulkit

Country flag
I HAVE NOT SEEN IT ..... But It was quite amusing to hear the story line of the movie....:laugh::rofl:

I hear RAW AGENTS (in waar) names are RAM&LAKSHMI and they DANCE when BOMB BLASTS happening in por***tan with joy :pound:

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
Found this on twitter.

Scenes Hurting Hindu sentiments will be removed from Singham Returns

Ajesh

Surprisingly none of this is in Mainstream News Media. Shows the Purposefulness in them to supress Majority sentiments. Particularly the English Print Media.

Pulkit

Country flag
Who cares about that crap .....
Pakis will be sharing and spreading it..
Just if you happen to watch you ... Keep it till urself .... Otherwise ..... :laugh::shoot:

Just utubed it, its not on utube .... :rofl:

i'm also eagerly waiting for it any way this movie telecast in por** channel on 14 august,may be we watch it on 15 Aug in net. Por** gift to Indians for our Independence day :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles