Hindu Nationalism and LGBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Never heard about it but the term Rakhshasa is itself means the persons who don't follow Dharma besides Ramcharit manas is medieval scripture.

Is this story mentioned in valmiki's ramayan ?
Rakshasa follow rakshasa dharam.

Read other stories in the link above. The author is pretty credible so I trust the link.

Point is there is no need to put homosexuals on a pedestal and have gay parades. But they are harmless and should not be looked at from victorian period law.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Indians are primitive. In their eyes, gay people, transgender, transsexual, eunuch, bisexuals, etc. are all the same. The stupidity of Indians never ceases to amaze me - ashamed to be Indian.
Wow!! Indians are not islamics or abrahmicals from arabian desert, hence cannot be primitive and vile like mullahs! Gays, Transgenders and Eunuchs have had equal rights since time immemorial in India (Shikhandi being one such example)!! However, things changed with advent of islam and it's desert ideologies and fantasies ruling the roost!

Indians or the GOI have never killed anyone for being gay or transgender nor the GOI discriminates unlike islamic countries where gay are hung from the polls or thrown from the roof tops as per islamic laws (enough islamic video evidence is available, just goolgle it)!! Have some shame you islamic pigs BS about Indians. In this age of information islam stands exposed with its ever spiral regressive ideology! An islamist like you can never be an Indian (both things are ideologically incompatible)!

Last edited:

cannonfodder

Country flag
Yeah you and all indian muzzies should move to highly advanced paki land(that ur ancestors voted for in 1946 elections) and also other islamic countries. You can do great innovation in terrorism and suicide bombing there....:pound:

Indians are primitive. In their eyes, gay people, transgender, transsexual, eunuch, bisexuals, etc. are all the same. The stupidity of Indians never ceases to amaze me - ashamed to be Indian.

Gessler

Country flag

................................................................................................................................................................
I have dealt with hundreds of trolls and troll-like creatures online.

Never once did I think of this fact of life. Everyone told me not to feed the trolls...I never understood why.

Trolls die if you don't feed them! OFCOURSE!!

How could I be so ignorant all these years??

Anupu

Country flag
I have dealt with hundreds of trolls and troll-like creatures online.

Never once did I think of this fact of life. Everyone told me not to feed the trolls...I never understood why.

Trolls die if you don't feed them! OFCOURSE!!

How could I be so ignorant all these years??
That's enlightenment, everyone gets it when its their time.... And then internal peace...... :cruisin2:.....

Last edited:

Ikap

Are there any regional/state parties that support LGBT? I remember hearing something about the Communists being pro-lgbt but I'm unsure if its Kerela or somewhere else!

BJP are too conservative and westernized, while the Sonia Gandhi party are blackmailing gays to get re-election. None truly care about gay rights.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
And left wingers are simply pathetic !! historical blinds !! BTW LGBT relationships are Haram as per Islam, correct me if I am wrong ?

@Ikap I support LGBTs as I have nothing to oppose with it !

In fact no political party will take interest in LGBT rights since they does not form a vote bank, but RaGa may be interested as he is still unmarried :biggrin2: ohh I mean he keeps searching for matters to sit beside protesters.
He is a gay icon. You forgot it.

http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/india/rahul-gandhi-8-316758.html

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I'm gay. I would support BJP, if they stopped discrimination against LGBT by allowing gay sex!

I am a proud Hindu and I hate Pakistanis. Why can't BJP follow traditional Hindu values and support gay people, instead of following colonial values based of British Christianity and western culture?

Go and get yourself treated. This is an abnormality.

Ikap

There isn't much about Hinduism that couldn't fit in with western liberalism, except the caste system which it debatable.

I think Indians need to heed Hinduism, along with Buddhism et al, and draw inspiration from India and not just Europe.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No matter how much u love the right wing, the right wing will never love u. The right wing is inflexible when it comes to certain things, even Dr swamy (every right winger's dream come true) is homophobic.
You think the left wing is flexible? Or Islam is?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You closet islamist pakis will never stop your rants filled with fake liberal overtones!! So tell me how are Gay treated in islam and islami nations?
Their hands are tied behind their back and thrown off the roofs of tall buildings. :scared2:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why the hell are you still here? Go live in the land of pure porkis. You will be served better there. Plenty of gays for you. If you don't get gays, there are always camels and donkeys to bang.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why would I go to Pakistan when it's as bad as India?
Coz there you will find plenty of katua gays like you and will not be oppressed by BJP. Also, you can gay rape some men and won't be punished as you would need 4 witnesses who are not women.:rofl:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hmm, so this is your indirect admission that your dad is gay. Well....
Oh my poor gay boy. I pity your comprehension skills. Go masturbate thinking of a katua paki now. Bye bye.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles