Hindu Nationalism and LGBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikap

I'm gay. I would support BJP, if they stopped discrimination against LGBT by allowing gay sex!

I am a proud Hindu and I hate Pakistanis. Why can't BJP follow traditional Hindu values and support gay people, instead of following colonial values based of British Christianity and western culture?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
No matter how much u love the right wing, the right wing will never love u. The right wing is inflexible when it comes to certain things, even Dr swamy (every right winger's dream come true) is homophobic.
And left wingers are simply pathetic !! historical blinds !! BTW LGBT relationships are Haram as per Islam, correct me if I am wrong ?

@Ikap I support LGBTs as I have nothing to oppose with it !

In fact no political party will take interest in LGBT rights since they does not form a vote bank, but RaGa may be interested as he is still unmarried :biggrin2: ohh I mean he keeps searching for matters to sit beside protesters.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It's very interesting, your name/eman :D :D :D

Is it a popular name @Ikap

:lol:

:D :D

Last edited:

Anupu

Country flag
I'm gay. I would support BJP, if they stopped discrimination against LGBT by allowing gay sex!

I am a proud Hindu and I hate Pakistanis. Why can't BJP follow traditional Hindu values and support gay people, instead of following colonial values based of British Christianity and western culture?
Well you have my support.... I am a right wing hindu (however I am pretty sure definitions of Right and Left don't work in India), and I agree hindu culture was never prudish but don't be disheartened just because some people don't support your freedom yet.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well you have my support.... I am a right wing hindu (however I am pretty sure definitions of Right and Left don't work in India), and I agree hindu culture was never prudish but don't be disheartened just because some people don't support your freedom yet.
Can somebody tell me what kind of name "Ikap" is?
Where/Which parts is it popular?
Do people not see this?
;)
Really???

Last edited:

Anupu

Country flag
Can somebody tell me what kind of name "Ikap" is?
Where/Which parts is it popular?
Do people not see this?
;)
Really???
Ah!! Thanks ........... sorry sorry .... My mistake :hail::pound:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Ah!! Thanks ........... sorry sorry .... My mistake :hail::pound:
Believe it or not, the moment I saw the thread title on the "latest replies" column I knew it was a bait thread, and I was expecting resident joker genius to have started it.

But when I opened the thread and saw the poster name I K A P, I was like, "Does he think nobody will notice" :dude:

Then I read the op content, and the way it was worded confirmed that it was simply a bait type thread.

I was hoping the active mod would catch it :D oops

TheRenegades

@Ikap welcome to the forum.

Shame of all of you for being an a** towards a person who started a debate question. Personal attacks were unwarranted & unnecessary.

To answer your question, I don't see BJP for that matter right wing/caste based parties changing their ideologies and objections against LGBTQ community in anyway, unless the judiciary intervenes.

So I would say, don't waste your vote on a party(ies) that doesn't believe in your orientation.

Last edited:

Ikap

Thanks for your replies.

I want to vote for someone who supports Hindu Nationalism. I side with BJP on economics and anti-muslim racism, and I sympathise with their policies on military and infrastructure development.

I dislike pretty much everything about INC. My parents live in a state with powerful regional parties but I do not keep up with local politics enough to know of there are any Hindu parties that support gay rights.

Hinduism in the west, and Buddhism in East Asia, are all pro-gay. East Asia even has pro-gay Buddhist parties! I want similar pro-gay Hindu parties in India!

There is no difference between gays and non-gays except that gays desire sex from men - gay Hindu Nationalism exists just like in straight culture.

aditya g

Country flag
Though LGBT communities are mostly supported by liberal politics, there is space for them in right wing polity as well. The latter support freedom and equality - which resonates with LGBT rights. Per se conservatives may not support LGBT, but they cannot ignore the core calling of freedom and equality either.

In India, LGBTs were traditionally given a space in the society as "Hijras" - while the west never had space for them. So as usual India was advanced centuries ago. Ofcourse, today we measure everything in a scale of so called "modernity", which means everything India did is seen as incorrect.

aditya g

Country flag
In recent Article 377 ruling, who was the counter appellant? Christian and Muslim bodies only. Where is the outrage? Why hasn't Aamir Khan asked AIMLB to change their stance? Why no award wapasi? I find it really sad that our so called liberals say that Hindus are "intolerant".

Thanks for your replies.

I want to vote for someone who supports Hindu Nationalism. I side with BJP on economics and anti-muslim racism, and I sympathise with their policies on military and infrastructure development.

I dislike pretty much everything about INC. My parents live in a state with powerful regional parties but I do not keep up with local politics enough to know of there are any Hindu parties that support gay rights.

Hinduism in the west, and Buddhism in East Asia, are all pro-gay. East Asia even has pro-gay Buddhist parties! I want similar pro-gay Hindu parties in India!

There is no difference between gays and non-gays except that gays desire sex from men - gay Hindu Nationalism exists just like in straight culture.

Anupu

Country flag
Believe it or not, the moment I saw the thread title on the "latest replies" column I knew it was a bait thread, and I was expecting resident joker genius to have started it.

But when I opened the thread and saw the poster name I K A P, I was like, "Does he think nobody will notice" :dude:

Then I read the op content, and the way it was worded confirmed that it was simply a bait type thread.

I was hoping the active mod would catch it :D oops
Well, you are absolutely right, damm, well all I can say for my gullibility is , I am still pretty new to this forum :scared1:, that bait though...

Ikap

I don't see why its so unacceptable for a person to be a Hindu Nationalist just because he/she is gay!

Hinduism and India has a rich history of being liberal to LGBT. South India has been distant from Muslim empires and it is therefore more liberal nowadays.

I have a right to be like every other Indian. If I dislike Pakistanis and love Hinduism, then I should be able to!

sydsnyper

Country flag
No matter how much u love the right wing, the right wing will never love u. The right wing is inflexible when it comes to certain things, even Dr swamy (every right winger's dream come true) is homophobic.
@Ikap now you know.... everyone will hate you, but mulla @genius will love you to death (the explosive kind)...

garg_bharat

Country flag
Let me make it clear: Hinduism and LGBT are incompatible.

Hinduism is built on Vedic foundation where abstinence of sex is considered the best practice. The purpose of sex is defined as only to beget children. Unnatural sex is an abhor-able act.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

I support your equal rights and I'm an extreme nationalist!

Have you heard the term Ardhanarishvara??

A piece of advice: Please don't support BJP only for Gay rights.....BJP has a bigger role to play!! Support a political party for political and nationalistic reasons not - gender, caste, regional etc etc rights.....country is going to the dogs for this very reason and con-gress could rule for almost 55+ years!

I don't give a shyt if you are a paki gay = 'i k a p' written backwards such as 'p a k i'.....

I support Paki gay rights too....I would love to see whole of pakistan turned into gaystan!

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
You closet islamist pakis will never stop your rants filled with fake liberal overtones!! So tell me how are Gay treated in islam and islami nations?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Let me make it clear: Hinduism and LGBT are incompatible.

Hinduism is built on Vedic foundation where abstinence of sex is considered the best practice. The purpose of sex is defined as only to beget children. Unnatural sex is an abhor-able act.
Read Vedas before blabbering.

Abstinence became cool post Buddhism intervention. A lot of Vedic rishis were married and understood utility of grahistha ashram. No surprise kaam forms the core of four duties espoused in hinduism- "dharm, arth, kaam, moksha".

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I support your equal rights and I'm an extreme nationalist!

Have you heard the term Ardhanarishvara??

A piece of advice: Please don't support BJP only for Gay rights.....BJP has a bigger role to play!! Support a political party for political and nationalistic reasons not - gender, caste, regional etc etc rights.....country is going to the dogs for this very reason and con-gress could rule for almost 55+ years!

I don't give a shyt if you are a paki gay = 'i k a p' written backwards such as 'p a k i'.....

I support Paki gay rights too....I would love to see whole of pakistan turned into gaystan!
Good job at decoding the name!!

Nuvneet Kundu

Read Vedas before blabbering.

Abstinence became cool post Buddhism intervention. A lot of Vedic rishis were married and understood utility of grahistha ashram. No surprise kaam forms the core of four duties espoused in hinduism- "dharm, arth, kaam, moksha".
Even if gay marriage becomes legal, who will it apply to? Gay Hindus? Gay Muslims? As long as there is no UCC this question will remain murky. As a Hindu I have no problem with gay rights, but there should be no further bifurcation of laws. People living under different laws in the same society leads to divergence and eventually the differences become so great that people start demanding a separate country. This happened during Khilafat movement over religion, Khalistan movement over language, LTTE over ethnicity.

How about this? we convene a meeting of all gay rights activists and tell them that if they support UCC we can add a clause that all people have the right to marry? This way we could get a piggyback ride on the massive network the liberal left has in electronic and social media to pass our own bill, this will also help further isolate the fake leftists in India since they will expose themselves by towing the line of Abrahamic religions.

After all, gay rights doesn't hurt the Hindu cause in any way so we should have no principled opposition against it, might as well score some brownie points and corner commies.

Bacchabaazi is the national sport of Pakistan. Check this :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles