Hindu man gunned down in Pak

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD: A Hindu man was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Quetta city of southwest Pakistan today, police said.

The gunmen, who were in a car, fired indiscriminately at the man, identified as Rajesh Kumar.

The attackers fled after gunning him down, police officials said.

No group claimed responsibility for the killing. The motive behind the killing could not immediately be ascertained.

Police contended it was part of a wave of targeted killings that has rocked Quetta and other parts of the restive Balochistan province.

Dozens of Hindus have been kidnapped for ransom in Balochistan, including 82-year-old spiritual leader Luckmi Chand Garji.

Reports from Quetta have said that over 20 Hindu families from the province have sent applications to the Indian High Commission seeking asylum in India.

Read more: Hindu man gunned down in Pak - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...in-Pak-/articleshow/7436550.cms#ixzz1DAbKy8yi

KS

Bye bye DFI
My personal opinion - India must give citizenship to any persecuted Hindu from Pakistan/Bangladesh who applies for it.

Atleast they will be better off here.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
My personal opinion - India must give citizenship to any persecuted Hindu from Pakistan/Bangladesh who applies for it.

Atleast they will be better off here.
No.

Give them refugee status and if there behaviour is good then grant them citizenship after some years.

pmaitra

^^ Yes, I'll second Ernesto on that. Give all minorities from Tibet, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka refugee status and citizenship can be given after watching their behaviour for a reasonable amount of time on a case-to-case basis and definitely not en masse.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles