Hindu man brutally killed for marrying a Muslim girl in Bihar

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by mikhail, Mar 23, 2015.

1. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

On 23 March 2015, Dainik Bhaskar reported a case of abduction and murder due to inter-religious marriage in Hajipur, Bihar. The deceased (Sanjeev) married a Muslim girl four months ago. It is alleged that angry relatives of the bride, along with some villagers, abducted the bride and bridegroom.

The incident was reported from Senduari village of Hajipur. According to the police, the deceased Sanjeev Patel alias Putul married the daughter of Mohammed Ajajul four months ago. After the love marriage, Mohammed Ajajul registered a case of kidnapping against Sanjeev, but the bride, Chandni, confirmed in the local court that she wanted to stay with her Husband.

Last Saturday, around 100 people attacked the house of Sanjeev. After brutally thrashing Sanjeev and his brother, they abducted Sanjeev and his wife. On Sunday afternoon, people found the body of Sanjeev close to the village of the bride.

People have found the body of Sanjeev, but the bride is still missing. The incident has created tensions in both the villages, and the boy’s side is preparing to take revenge.

While the police and administration are trying their best that this incident doesn’t result into any major communal conflagration, many similar incidences have been reported in the past.

In 2012, Deeba Algani, 23, was attacked because she was travelling in a car with a person from Hindu community. She was admitted to a hospital after getting beaten up by 20 people.

“The mob waylaid our car, pushed us out and assaulted us. They asked me why I was travelling with a Hindu. I heard the miscreants talking over phone in the Beary language and referring to KFD (Karnataka Forum for Dignity). I can identify those who assaulted us,” she said. KFD is an organization similar to PFI in Kerala, which had cut off hands of a professor for allegedly framing questions that were anti-Islamic.

Last year, we had heard about the couple in Kerala who got death threats after the Hindu boy married a Muslim girl. In 2012 only, Dipankar Roy, 22 years old (Hindu) was brutally murdered in West Bengal as he had married Salima (Muslim).

These restrictive clauses for love and marriages will keep haunting our social structure till we don’t get rid of regressive and orthodox thinking. Such cases also highlight hatred and intolerance among various communities.

Media has been very selective in picking and debating moral policing cases from Khaps or random Hindu organizations, but they don’t highlight cases in which inter-religious killings are involved, especially where the victims are from the Hindu community. If these cases are not highlighted by the media and the activists, the fight against religious bigotry and moral policing will smack of hypocrisy and selective propaganda.
    Hindu man brutally killed for marrying a Muslim girl in Bihar
    हमलावरों ने घर में घुसकर प्रेमी जोड़े को उठाया, हत्या कर लाश फेंकी, दो समुदायों में तना - www.bhaskar.com
    @jus @maomao sir, @Bangalorean sir

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

Minorities don't realise that they are supplying the reason for a Hindu militant group to come into existence (a real one, which wields assault rifles and C4, not lathis and angry speeches).

4. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

I said already there is no difference b/w Pork!&Indians muslims except numbers/percentage.Every Muslim ghetto is nothing but mini pork!stan. The things muslims are doing in UK/Pork!stan is clearly visible except in India 'coz our sickular media hides the SICKULAR crimes.But thanks to Soc Media, at-least we are aware of some sickular crimes.

Anyway solution is.....Teach them the language they understand's aka GUJARAT,Muzzaffarabad or Bodo language only. :namaste:

Dr Neelu Goswami
    [email protected]

This is how the Gauhati High Court daily criminal bench looks like. Why criminals belong to one particular religion ?

[​IMG]

ps tweet option not working

[TWEET]580034235144142848 [/TWEET]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Mad Indian likes this.
  5. genius

genius Regular Member

I am sure toxic sanghis would have done the same thing to a Muslim man if he'd married a hindu girl. Remember the fuss they caused over love jihad or whatever? Point is, fanatics are the same everywhere.

6. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

I am sure you are retarded monkey high on meth.

7. cobra commando

cobra commando Tharki regiment Veteran Member Senior Member

^ Daktar MadIndian ke liye ladki mil gaye ! brb :ranger:

alphacentury likes this.
  8. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

No media msm will report this, no tv debates, no arnab BS on times now, because Hindus are getting killed by muslims, hence secularism gets promoted by lefts commie anti - national standards.

Free Karma, Mad Indian and mikhail like this.
  9. PredictablyMalicious

PredictablyMalicious Punjabi Senior Member

True secularism can only flourish when hindus make less than 50 % of the population.

10. PredictablyMalicious

Hindus are vegetarian so that's not a credible threat. Everyone knows vegetarians can't fight.

11. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

I will write a post on the relationship between Hindu's and "secularism" soon. Will tag you .

12. PredictablyMalicious

It's funny, you say that fanatics are the same everywhere but apparently, virtuous people are not. Muslims are better people than Hindus on your view. At least be consistent.

sydsnyper likes this.
  13. Samar Rathi

Samar Rathi Regular Member

I hate media.

14. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

So was Adolf Hitler.

15. genius

genius Regular Member

In my experience, Muslims have always been nice to me, never judged me even when I had literally nothing. Hindus were the exact opposite.

16. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I know of many who are friendly to Muslims and vice versa. It is hardly a judgmental choice.

Of course, there is an affinity, they are circumcised.

mikhail and maomao like this.
  17. Ray

Some are circumcised in the cranium.

And some have vacuum between the ears.

I have seen some of this variety.

They are a great fun, to be frank, on a balmy day.

mikhail likes this.
  18. genius

genius Regular Member

Hindu culture encourages people to acquire wealth, status, etc. There is no emphasis on virtue in Hindu culture, which is why most Hindus dehumanize the poor, weaker sections of society. Caste system is the result of this. Feudalistic mindset is still present in hindus. Even violence against women can be traced back to culture.

19. Ray

Don't give generalised witless statements as if your are some sage. Get some facts.

Now which culture do you think does not have a feudal mindset, violence against women or caste/ class system or dehumaise people or says don't have fiances to live life well and help the poor??

Quit being a dolt.

Are you related to Osama?

He was also a dolt.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    mikhail likes this.
  20. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

Do you know that you can save a lot on internet charges and typing efforts if you simply said the following two sentences and got the hell lost from DFI:

1. I, @genius hate and despise Hindus
    2. I, @genius would like to conduct a holocaust of the hindus, far more fantastic than what hitler did to the jews

21. Ray

He maybe a recruiter of the ISIS.

SANITY and mikhail like this.