"Hindu is a false faith with false gods," claims Idaho senator

happy

Re: "Hindu is a false faith with false gods," claims Idaho senator.

My school used to sing Christian prayer everyday in the morning in the assembly with the national anthem and pledge even though it wasn't a christian school, none of our parents ever complained, infact we didn't even see it that way that we are singing some other religion prayer such is the secular fabric of India. it was run by a rtd army soldier who was a punjabi.
I too did the sanskrit prayer in school as well as college "Asathoma Sadgamaya".

Even my parents told me it's meaning and told me that as long as I do not bow down to any idol, the prayer actually means good.

I think that thats quite liberal.

Aravind Sanjeev

It is not only him who does not know anything about Hinduism as you stated, Americans do not know anything about rest of the world. I have watched few videos in which they were failed to give correct answer to questions about their own country.
I know. Americans are blamed for their lack of general and scientific knowledge among citizens.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All religions are man made.

God, it appears never came, was never seen, but mysteriously spoke to some people who made the religions.

Therefore, all religions are fiction.

However, they were possibly propagated for bring a wild society into societal order.

And yet some would say that some religions were the handiwork of clever people to take political control through pious outpourings capitalising on the social ills and inequalities prevailing in their times.

Just a thought

sgarg

Atheism (belief that there is no God) is also a valid religion. There are adherents to this school of thought who are quite passionate in this belief system.

A religion only refers to a common set of practices and beliefs. Hinduism is acquiring this character slowly but not yet there. Hinduism can be called a work in progress.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
There are many whiteheads, biker gangs etc. BUT there are many genuine smart people also.

It depends who you talk to.

You should study "Satyarth Prakash" or "Light of Truth" by Swami Dayanand Saraswati. This books dispels ignorance about Vedic religion and sheds light on the origin of beliefs and religions present in Indian society.
Thank you, I will do it.

warriorextreme

Country flag
What an Indian pastor thinks about hindus & hindu gods.

Anyone else still believes there are no religious motives behind charity work done by missionaries and churches?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles