Hindu Guy dating Muslim Girl AMA !

charlie

Country flag
On a lighter note..

Until early 2015 everybody had lots of complaints about defence in India, hence everybody had a opinion on how it should be.

Now things are happening so fast and exceeding expectations in defence that hardly any complaints.

So people have lots of time to discuss everything else in life. It's just natural progression, when people feel secure and confident they start exploring other facets of life.
Don't you think it should be opposite now that are more deal are signed, so there should be more topic to discuss.

I think people here are to discuss about defence rather then complain about defence.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Don't you think it should be opposite now that are more deal are signed, so there should be more topic to discuss.

I think people here are to discuss about defence rather then complain about defence.
You are right..

But unfortunately Indian media has slyly propagated the myth that "democracy = dissent" rather than "democracy = discussion". Anyone on this forum who are less than 25 years old have been watching politics and TV debates being only about dissent and not discussion, for large part of their lives.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
You're a racist................
So I am a racist for saying Persian or Iranian girls are beautiful and its is some how okay for you to say they are ugly and then sexually objectifying African women.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
So I am a racist for saying Persian or Iranian girls are beautiful and its is some how okay for you to say they are ugly and then sexually objectifying African women.
Yes you are a racist..........

Hassain Ghazini

Background : (please read this before asking any questions) http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-claim-indian-citizenship.76589/#post-1172501

Proof :

well, i can not upload our Pics obviously. so i am going to give you folks some details about our Family Background.

my :

we are sarsvat Brahmin, we used to live in Dera Ghazi Khan city of Present day Pakistan, moved to Rajstahan -jaipur in 47 and my dad later Migrated from Rajasthan to Varanasi 20 years ago.

her:
shes a pushtun (looks pure (pale skin and hazel eyes) (extremely pale) her Family migrated to Vranasi from a village near kabul "tezin"/"tajin". accordng to their communities folklore all 5000/10,000 migrated as solders from AFG to Ind under Lodhies Rule as solders. her Tribe is Yusufzai.(one of the largest in her ethnicity).

Note :

i consider all Muslims of India my Blood Brothers , yes we have ideological Differences but lets not forget that we belong to same Aryan Race.

feel free to ask us Questions !
what a great achievement, he deserves a noble peace prize

I am otm shank

Imo they should do what's best for their relationship. if she became a Hindu or stays a mohammedIan should only matter to them if its important to them and if she'd become a Hindu because she believes in Dharma

I have 3 uncles who married Muslim women and they became hindus. even when my uncles lost their enthusiasm for hinduism their wives still wake up each morning and do Puja.

alternatively I have a cousin who my uncle tried to raise to be a pandit. had him play tabla at mandir from the age of eight, go to hindi school, act in Hindu plays etc but he never cared for hinduism and prefered gora culture. in middle school he met a Sikh chick and he became very enthusiastic about Sikhism and indian culture in general.

it'd all about winning people's hearts. converting people for romantic reasons or economic incentives will only weaken the community and culture of our people

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
Imo they should do what's best for their relationship. if she became a Hindu or stays a mohammedIan should only matter to them if its important to them and if she'd become a Hindu because she believes in Dharma

I have 3 uncles who married Muslim women and they became hindus. even when my uncles lost their enthusiasm for hinduism their wives still wake up each morning and do Puja.

alternatively I have a cousin who my uncle tried to raise to be a pandit. had him play tabla at mandir from the age of eight, go to hindi school, act in Hindu plays etc but he never cared for hinduism and prefered gora culture. in middle school he met a Sikh chick and he became very enthusiastic about Sikhism and indian culture in general.

it'd all about winning people's hearts. converting people for romantic reasons or economic incentives will only weaken the community and culture of our people
married three muslim women bro that is an achivement
what a great achievement, he deserves a noble peace prize
a true descendant of mahmud ghazni would say that

I am otm shank

The achievement is community wise when we can communicate the Truth that is Dharma and have others who can 'convert' and believe in it in their hearts and minds. We shouldnt have people who become dharmic just to please a romantic interest or for financial gain. it gains numbers but weakens a community. I see Christians do it here in the west and you can see what their culture has become..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles