Hindu Doctors Gunned down in Pakistan

mayfair

Who cares they are Pakistani's. They can kill each other for all I care.

Its not our fault that their forefathers decided to stay in that hellholes, And their ancestors before that didnt protect themselves from the invasions. They deserve what they get for being weak and foolish.

Dont care a wee bit.
Au contraire, one may argue that they have been exceedingly brave and to an extent altruistic to stay back and keep the flickering flames of Hinduism alive in the place where some of earliest Hindu texts were composed, where some of holiest and most ancient religious sites of Hinduism, Sikkhism and Buddhism lie (I include Bangladesh in this). Some of these sites have survived (if only just) because of some of these folks who stayed back to look after them. I have read numerous such examples on the web, will try and fish out those links

They chose to stay back, hoping to keep alive the hope that Hinduism, Sikkhism and Buddhism will once again flourish in those lands as in the past once the artificial entity known as Pakhanastan is dismembered and the vermin kill each other.

Once that poisoned land is bereft of the marauding blood-lusting lowlifes, you need someone to rebuild the land, the civilisation and the culture. This is where these dhimmis together with Indians of all faiths will wok hand in hand.

vks_gautam

To be fair to the Pakistani lurkers on DFI, I accept that this is not necessarily an anti-minority action.

Because, hell - everyone in Pakistan is liable to be gunned down, irrespective of religion. Are you an Ahmadiya? Bam. Shia? Bam.

Sunni? Well, ok.. but wait - are you a Pathan in Karachi? Bam. Are you a Mohajir in Pathan dominated areas of Karachi? Bam. Are you a Christian, or worse, a Yahudi? Bam.

So, I do not agree with the assessment of Dr. Ramesh Kumar that members of the Hindu community are being specifically targeted. Getting gunned down is part and parcel of daily life in Pakistan. :tsk:
ya that is applicable on everyone who lives there..

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Another successful example of what happens when organized religion gets into people's heads and becomes excess majority.

Adux

Country flag
Au contraire, one may argue that they have been exceedingly brave and to an extent altruistic to stay back and keep the flickering flames of Hinduism alive in the place where some of earliest Hindu texts were composed, where some of holiest and most ancient religious sites of Hinduism, Sikkhism and Buddhism lie (I include Bangladesh in this). Some of these sites have survived (if only just) because of some of these folks who stayed back to look after them. I have read numerous such examples on the web, will try and fish out those links

They chose to stay back, hoping to keep alive the hope that Hinduism, Sikkhism and Buddhism will once again flourish in those lands as in the past once the artificial entity known as Pakhanastan is dismembered and the vermin kill each other.

Once that poisoned land is bereft of the marauding blood-lusting lowlifes, you need someone to rebuild the land, the civilisation and the culture. This is where these dhimmis together with Indians of all faiths will wok hand in hand.
That is a very stupid bravery one which they endanger their womenfolk and children to unimaginable torture, and you know in most cases that is not true. Most of them stayed back, because they didnt want to 'start over' in India and loose their land in Pakistan. They made the choice now they can suffer the consequences.

Also it is their forefathers, who were ignorant, callous and plain lazy to check the spread of Islamism in their region. They even back-stabbed each other for petty gains. The more you read about the earlier politics of the region,the more you feel, they deserved what they got and more.

mayfair

That is a very stupid bravery one which they endanger their womenfolk and children to unimaginable torture, and you know in most cases that is not true. Most of them stayed back, because they didnt want to 'start over' in India and loose their land in Pakistan. They made the choice now they can suffer the consequences.

Also it is their forefathers, who were ignorant, callous and plain lazy to check the spread of Islamism in their region. They even back-stabbed each other for petty gains. The more you read about the earlier politics of the region,the more you feel, they deserved what they got and more.
That's a very parochial and if I may be tad impetuous, insensitive and regressive way to look at things. None of us are fully aware of the situation that made them stay there. So to call them names for their misfortune is unfair and malicious to say the need.

One may argue that they and their forefathers stood firm while the plague of violent and intolerant Islamism swept across their land. They saw their neighbours, friends and family react to the onslought either via fighting head on (either dying, or being temporarily victorius or retreating), submitting themselves to the invaders, running away or as in their case staying put and withstand the onslaught- by hook or crook. The Khalsa panth was established in what is now Pakistan to counter Islamist atrocities (killing Dhimmis, abducting their women etc.) and Ranjeet Singh's kingdom was an epitome of that. No wonder the Pakjabis and Pathans hate him with passion- he handed them their collective arses time and time again and while he was alive they could didly squat about it.

I agree than not all of them may have stayed back for altruistic reasons, but it's equally wrong to say that all of them are a bunch of backstabbers who deserve what they get. Thadpakad and Umerkot districts in Sindh and Chittagong hill tracts in Bangaldesh had (and still have) a majority population of non-muslims. Why were these left at the mercy of a duplicitious nation whose foundation itself was based on treachery, lies and deceit?

You say they could have run away to India. Sure. But what are the guarantees that their children and womenfok would have been safe in this land? Kashmiri Pandits are reugees in their own land. You being a Keralite would be well aware of the systematic attempts at purging the Hindu fisherfolk from the coastal regions of Malabar- Marad was but one episode in that saga. Similar attempts in coastal Karnataka (especially Mangalore) have witnessed a violent backlash and the gutless, spineless pseudos are already painting it as a marauding Hindu demon out to devour helpless and innocent minority communities. Non-muslims from East Bengal came to India to escape victimisation, subjugation and discrimination. Yet in the border districts of West Bengal and Assam that have been overrun by rag tag Bangladeshi scum, the atrocities on Hindus and abduction of non-Hindu women seems to continue. NSCN under the banner of Nagalim for Jesus have trained their guns on Buddhist, Hindu and animist natives of Arunachal Pradesh. All this has happed while the pusillanimous sorry excuse of governments turn a blind eye. Need I go on?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles