Hijacking Attempt Foiled in China

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There were air marshals as well.

Anyway, I am glad the hijacking attempt was unsuccessful.

I think PRC regularly keeps air marshals in routes connecting East Turkestan and Tibet.

I wonder, however, how did 6 of them get on board wearing staff uniform? Did the real crew not get a whiff? There must be a conspiracy and insider involvement.
Times of India is carrying the story of the hijack attempt.

1. Six suspected hijacker overpowered.

2. Tianjin Airlines flight GS 7554 from Hotan to Urumqi.

3. 100 passengers.

4. 10 mins in the air when attempt made.

5. Overpowered by crew and passengers.

6. Two flight policemen seriously injured and one Head Attendant and seven passengers slightly hurt.

7 Aircraft returned to Hotan 22 minutes after take off.

8. Suspects detained.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Here is some logic i teach you rather forewarn you CCP hans.

Ajtr,

It is not hans. It is Hans.

The word hans means fancy ducks.

Hans are people and not ducks!

Did you purposely use this word hans?

If so, please don't desist from doing so.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I wonder if China is going to sit down with India to settle the border dispute. What will they do next after hijacking attempt? Lets us see if our neighbour from east or west wins. Good luck to all four of you keep your posts coming. You guys are real warriors on Internet only.

pmaitra

I wonder if China is going to sit down with India to settle the border dispute. What will they do next after hijacking attempt? Lets us see if our neighbour from east or west wins. Good luck to all four of you keep your posts coming. You guys are real warriors on Internet only.
Why should PRC sit and talk with India at all? Is PRC at a weaker position vis-à-vis India? No. Not even if Pakistan is taken out of the equation.

They would only if they were weakened and their territories were seriously threatened by India. Not before that.

Also, I don't think we should be channelizing our issues with PRC by giving any kind of veiled support to hijacking. Hijacking, IMHO, should be condemned.

s002wjh

Country flag
PRC will have its own 9/11 in Beijing and shanghai as i had always warned for the atrocities they do on muslims.one botched up attack will never going to discourage mujahds.Anyway PRC likes to copy USA in everything so why not have their on 9/11 like usa and they will have their own sob story to tell to the world.but CCP goons will pay for the crimes they commit in xinjiang.
oh i certainlly hope they don't treat islam terroist soft like we treat them after their version 911

s002wjh

Country flag
While I'm not a fan of terrorism, the CCP really has it coming if they keep up the oppressive policies they have in place.

What has happened in Tibet has shown that nonviolent protest isn't effective... If violence is what it takes for the Ughyurs to get their independence, then that's a decision for them to take.

Will Karma be a bitch? Yeah. But to them, it very well may be worth it.
which bascially give PRC the prefect excuse to send in overwhelm armed police to the region. uighur is outnumber by Han like what 100-1. and no international sympathy for Uighur after they bomb some plane etc.

pmaitra

It's reported that RMB 1 Lakh is awarded to everyone of 10 passengers, including govt officials, a lawyer, a doctor who fought hijackers (some injured), and 5 Lakh awarded to the crew team.

Passengers must have thought of 911, either death or fight, so no way to cave in.

Hijack attempt on flight sparks security fears|Nation and Digest|chinadaily.com.cn
Sir,

I sincerely appreciate you posting in lakhs. It goes to show that you take effort to recognize and understand the audience, most of whom are Indians, and use terms accordingly.

Thank you very much!

-Regards-

RedDragon

It's reported that RMB 1 Lakh is awarded to everyone of 10 passengers, including govt officials, a lawyer, a doctor who fought hijackers (some injured), and 5 Lakh awarded to the crew team.

Passengers must have thought of 911, either death or fight, so no way to cave in.

Hijack attempt on flight sparks security fears|Nation and Digest|chinadaily.com.cn
The doctor and a officer who fight with the terrist and get reward are Uighur, in fact, almost everybody in the airplane no matter Han or Uighur help to deal with these terrist, because if the plane is bombed, everybody will die.

RedDragon

In all the 6 officer who traveled on the plan, only 1 or 2 are Han, all others are Uighur police, who helped a lot in fight with the terrists.

Tolaha

Great job by the crew and passengers aboard the flight! Uighurs need to take their fight to the right place rather than targeting innocent civilians.

Hopefully, this will somehow convince the Chinese from supporting organisations like LeT in the United Nations that conducted the Mumbai terrorist attack. It does not take a long time for today's "useful assets" to become a headache. Terrorists are the same everywhere.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles