hiii i'm new

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
It's always nice to have alliteration in the username. :)

Welcome dude.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Welcome to the DFI !! don't remain new, make posts and become old, enjoy your stay!

Regards

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
my real name is simran kaur , im kafir kaur for pakis who chase sikh girls and convert them to islam nothing against muslims but cant stand pakis aka -----escool2:
Welcome to the DFI, Kaffir!

I recommend that you be kind to animals.

I am a member SPCA.

Pakistanis are good chaps as they claim to be so!

What is a few bombs and some delightful killings here and there between Pakistani Sunni and Shia friends?

After all, it is a part of Pakistan's life's routine!

Last edited:

mikhail

Country flag
my real name is simran kaur , im kafir kaur for pakis who chase sikh girls and convert them to islam nothing against muslims but cant stand pakis aka -----es:rolleyes:cool2:
welcome to this amazing forum sister:namaste:.hope you will have a great time here in this forum.btw don't you worry about the pakis here in this forum coz most of them are quite timid in nature.beside we all know that the pakis have always been afraid of the Sikhs and since you are a Sikhni i don't think they'll try to bother you:cool2:btw do the pakis really chase Sikh girls in Australia?if they do why don't the Indian community protests against this and take those alleged jehadis to the australian police:confused:?

kafir kaur

Country flag
welcome to this amazing forum sister:namaste:.hope you will have a great time here in this forum.btw don't you worry about the pakis here in this forum coz most of them are quite timid in nature.beside we all know that the pakis have always been afraid of the Sikhs and since you are a Sikhni i don't think they'll try to bother you:cool2:btw do the pakis really chase Sikh girls in Australia?if they do why don't the Indian community protests against this and take those alleged jehadis to the australian police:confused:?
In australia?? No not yet but their numbers here are increasing day by day so maybe in the near future yes

.. aus gonna be uk soon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B hiii.......... Introductions & Announcements 18
A hiii Introductions & Announcements 14