High Speed Railway Corridor

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Timesnow yesterday showed Laloo saying 'With the thick:)confused:) population density of India, it would impossible to build Bullet trains as people sleeps on railway tracks at night :shocked:"

:lol: He used to be Railway Minister!
Actually Lallu is himself thick and because he is thick, he covers his illiteracy with rustic humour and acts as the best clown of Indian politics.

Ashutosh Lokhande

i feel before investing so much money in bullet trains. modi sarkar should first look into the rush which aam aadmi faces. ppl of mumbai would prefer a train which has atleast a standing space instead of bullet train. you just cant board a train from dadar to cst or vice-versa in office rush hours in first attempt.

maybe a longer train or a doubledecker train perhaps would help curb traffic. ppl of mumbai dont expect much, just make sure that every person who wants to board a train or get down should be able to do so without 50 people pushing him.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Congressi going mad outside Railway Minister's house. :pound:

[tweet]486444739223224320[/tweet]

Last edited:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Atlast a bullet train. There should be bullet train to every major port like mumbai, kolkata,chennai etc.
just waiting for a mumbai-nagpur bullet train.

Jagdish58

Congressi going mad outside Railway Minister's house. :pound:

[tweet]486444739223224320[/tweet]
Why because for presenting on bullet train & Office on wheel:taunt: , May be gowda should have asked permission with Madam & his son to present the budget he did terrible mistake which is against democracy:thumb:

EXPERT

These guys are out of there mind. .

How a bullet train is possible I don't know. .
Every rail minister says that it's on the anvil but everyone knows the fake promises are not going to fulfill.
But all other points in the budget are achievable.. .
Best of luck to The Indian Railways .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok on Arnab's show he exposed another scam. The UPA had a plan of 100 Projects passed for 60,000 crores but even after 10 years ONLY 1 is completed.

Now Arnab is shouting where did the money go???

pmaitra

These guys are out of there mind. .

How a bullet train is possible I don't know. .
Every rail minister says that it's on the anvil but everyone knows the fake promises are not going to fulfill.
But all other points in the budget are achievable.. .
Best of luck to The Indian Railways .
I think 200-230 kmph speed is realistic. Speeds of 300-350 kmph are possible, but overkill, and most likely, will be too expensive.

Reactions: sob

sob

Mod
Country flag
On the Delhi Agra sector there was a pilot project with train running at 190 KMPH (max).

this is doable and needs to be done.

30 years back Delhi-Rajdhani used to take almost 17 hours and now also it is almost the same. This is indeed shameful.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Bullet train will basically be for the business traveller and that is why it is slated for Mumbai - Ahmedabad.

If it is to be successfully constructed it has to be on a Built-Own-Lease-Transfer basis.

sob

Mod
Country flag
The Bullet train will basically be for the business traveller and that is why it is slated for Mumbai - Ahmedabad.

If it is to be successfully constructed it has to be on a Built-Own-Lease-Transfer basis.
Mumbai-Ahmedabad is a very busy sector for Airlines also.

There are around 25 flights everyday flying from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. this can be a profitable route for the Hi Speed Train and they can easily charge upto Rs. 2000 one way based on today's prices.

dealwithit

It is half expected from govt.
but FDI IN railways is not on list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Mumbai-Ahmedabad is a very busy sector for Airlines also.

There are around 25 flights everyday flying from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. this can be a profitable route for the Hi Speed Train and they can easily charge upto Rs. 2000 one way based on today's prices.
I presume these trains will have Wi Fi, workstations, video conferencing, printers, faxes and so on.

This is not available on aircraft and so while on the aircraft, the businessmen are as good lost to the world.

And having more space than aircraft, they will allow more working space.

Will be businessman friendly.

One must understand that Modi is a Gujarati. Hence, pro business, and knowing how to spin money out the anything and everything.

Where the Railway budget is a bit short is the attention not paid to the NE, which Modi promised to do.

ladder

Country flag
I presume these trains will have Wi Fi, workstations, video conferencing, printers, faxes and so on.

This is not available on aircraft and so while on the aircraft, the businessmen are as good lost to the world.

And having more space than aircraft, they will allow more working space.

Will be businessman friendly.

One must understand that Modi is a Gujarati. Hence, pro business, and knowing how to spin money out the anything and everything.

Where the Railway budget is a bit short is the attention not paid to the NE, which Modi promised to do.
NE got 54% more funding than the previous year. Already out of 23 odd projects in NE 11 are National Projects so rather than announcing more projects, more attention towards completion is necessary.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
NE got 54% more funding than the previous year. Already out of 23 odd projects in NE 11 are National Projects so rather than announcing more projects, more attention towards completion is necessary.
Cockeyed and populist projects cannot be taken as doing anything for NE.

Even when I think of the NE, I dread the train journey.

I rather waste money and go by air.

The food is horrid, that is if one get it, the coaches are dirty, the toilets are filthy and the stations the trains stop at, are so archaic that they should be taken over as World Heritage Sites.

Go to the NE and see the total disregards the Indian Govts have had for the NE.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles