Hidden Message to China from the Agni 5 team

Adux

Country flag
I was going through the pictures of the Agni 5 launches and its team. There is a hidden message to China on it. It is quite clear and to the point :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nothing hidden.

It is all upfront.

China is squealing!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It's Photoshoped...I count 6 fingers (including the hidden thumb) of the Lady with a red circle around her fist!

Adux

Country flag
It's Photoshoped...I count 6 fingers (including the hidden thumb) of the Lady with a red circle around her fist!
Its not photo shopped, but it is damn funny. Calling out the Chinese for what they really are 'twats'

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Don't worry.l

Chinese always show that they are better.

They would have a photo with all thumbs and no fingers!

Another record!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
wait till they test MIRV first then SLBM of same range and finally SLBM wih MIRV, s more massages are coming, ofcouse with anti BMD featurs on RV.
Even MMS is happy about A5 massage to China.

no smoking

Country flag
No matter what hidden message it is, the Chinese doesn't get it.

At least I don't get it.

Can someone explain to me further?

kickok1975

Looks like this Agni 5 thing really means a lot to some Indians here and still remain on hype. Yes, it's great India was able to demonstrated the ability of developing and launching it. But to China and most Chinese, so what? Honestly, very few people care and no more news about it after the first few days. China has been facing much sophisticated ICBM since 1960's. I congratulate India for her achievement. But to say China is shaking in her pants and Chinese are scared, some Indian are obviously out of touch of reality.

pmaitra

Universal gestures of understanding

Universal gestures of understanding
By David Viggers OCTOBER 22, 2007

When words fail us there are alway hand gestures to fall back on.

There's no way anybody could misunderstand the two-fingered salute, everybody knows what that means don't they? Two fingers, hand facing outwards means victory - a gesture widely associated with Winston Churchill – who seems on occasion to have made it the wrong way round, palm inwards.

Although perhaps that was because being British he meant something else altogether. In the UK this gesture, allegedly dating back to the time when captured bowmen had the first two fingers on their right hand hacked off to render them harmless, two fingers raised like this palm inwards, is a demonstration of defiance, offensive even.

So that's what former Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho is telling us? No, he's indicating he wants two players forward and two back. And Boris Yeltsin - two players forward or a gesture of defiance? No, he's telling us he caught two fish.

But Quentin Tarentino is giving a V-for-victory sign, like Churchill right? Yes, Quentin's is a friendly, celebratory gesture, unlike that demonstrated by fellow director David Slade, who unlike Tarentino is British, isn't ordering two players forward and hasn't caught any fish.

Source: Universal gestures of understanding | Photographers Blog

Was it intentional or coincidental by the Indian scientists? In any event, it's funny.

amoy

We certainly know what that V stands for :lol:

but simply don't get any "hidden" message toward China

Perhaps your message has gone southward and been intercepted by Diego Garcia ???

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Looks like this Agni 5 thing really means a lot to some Indians here and still remain on hype. Yes, it's great India was able to demonstrated the ability of developing and launching it. But to China and most Chinese, so what? Honestly, very few people care and no more news about it after the first few days. China has been facing much sophisticated ICBM since 1960's. I congratulate India for her achievement. But to say China is shaking in her pants and Chinese are scared, some Indian are obviously out of touch of reality.
the picture seems photoshopped or fixed in some way i spotted one 6 -fingered (thumbs ) hand ...could be more

nevertheless the celebration is not dis-similar to when prc-china achieved similar successes albeit decades ago and we used to alway hear them call the russians and usa names - revisionist , capitalist dogs etc , so in comparison , the indian scientists celebration is actually very moderated and tempered

overall the message is that prc-should realise that we never were against you , it is you who have always imagined we were and taken our land - return the land , cease the silly transgressions along the border and we can assure you benefits from our side , not least we wont be making the gestures and feelings as depicted in the picture

continue the transgressions and we can assure you A better quality defence force that wil not ever give up.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Kickok, I would be very glad if it is that way. Frankly, why should China be worried except for the fear of retribution for a historical treachery committed by China against India. But India is a peaceful nation and originator of five principles of coexistence. Those principles remain intact.

Do Chinese like if someone tells them India is scared of them. That may piss them off.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
HI eveyone!

the massage means: we would like to be nuked right now.

Last edited:
Country flag
Once Richard Nixon visited UK and he did this which in USA means peace and in
UK is the equivalent of the middle finger.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
you did't get the massage because it is not meant for you, it is for PLA and chines govt, like wise Indian people in general don't give a damn about what china and chines people think and how many nukes they have.

ice berg

You mean PLA needs the picture to know India has launched the Agni 5?

In case you dont know, they followed the same route 30 years ago.

I am sure they have a pretty good idea how long it takes for someone to develop a missile.

Rest assured that they know about the missile long before your media.

I assume Indian military is just as professional and wont send some silly messages this way.

It is mainly for internet warriors. The sooner you realise it, the sooner you can move on.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
you did't get the massage because it is not meant for you, it is for PLA and chines govt, like wise Indian people in general don't give a damn about what china and chines people think and how many nukes they have.
Things we know: 1.we can nuke India right now
2. We have H warhead.
3. We successful test our anti long range missile system a few years ago.
4. We know Indian didn't successful test their H warhead( not even a H device ) yet.
5. All the important parts of Indian missile are imported , even the body material. We just need to talk with the export countries( hint : not just Russia) to cantrol the quality and quantity of Indian missiles.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles