Hi

Tenzin

Welcome to DFI @Tenzin

Good to have you here in the Forum. We are starved of news from your state.
Thank You. You can ask me whatever you want to know,

Last edited by a moderator:

DivineHeretic

Country flag
a warm welcome to this forum mate.hope you'll have an amazing time in this wonderful forum.it's always nice to have a member from the North Eastern part of India in this forum as we can get your invaluable views on matters related to Indo-china relationship as you belong to a state which has a direct border with china.btw you should be pleased to know that we have got quite a few senior members from N.E.India like Tsering(from Sikkim),Payeng(from Assam).
You imbecile Non North Easterner....

How dare you forget the great me when referring to the North East?

Every single sentence about the NE must be preceeded by a paragraph on his eternal highness, His Genius ME.

I forgive you this time, but this is the last time your tongue shall utter NE before singing my praise.....Heed thy warning, or Be cursed to the flames eternal Hell..

(PS: Just trying to be funny, dont even think I'm being serious. Just am in a free mood)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Good to have you here. Had a classmate Tenzin Bhutia in school.

mikhail

Country flag
Thank You. You can ask me whatever you want to know,
btw Tenzin,i had a room mate in my boarding school who was also from the town of Bomdila and his father was the DM of some district in A.P.his name is Sumeet Tsering.do you know him??(considering the fact that you also are from Bomdila)

mikhail

Country flag

You imbecile Non North Easterner....

How dare you forget the great me when referring to the North East?

Every single sentence about the NE must be preceeded by a paragraph on his eternal highness, His Genius ME.

I forgive you this time, but this is the last time your tongue shall utter NE before singing my praise.....Heed thy warning, or Be cursed to the flames eternal Hell..

(PS: Just trying to be funny, dont even think I'm being serious. Just am in a free mood)
that was funny mate.i am actually sorry that i didn't mention your name in my post and so please accept my sincere apology.btw if i am not wrong then you are from Assam isn't it?

DivineHeretic

Country flag
that was funny mate.i am actually sorry that i didn't mention your name in my post and so please accept my sincere apology.btw if i am not wrong then you are from Assam isn't it?
No prob mate. It was intented as joke.

Yep, born and brought up all over Assam. That kinda happens when ur dad is a govt official though.

Tenzin

btw Tenzin,i had a room mate in my boarding school who was also from the town of Bomdila and his father was the DM of some district in A.P.his name is Sumeet Tsering.do you know him??(considering the fact that you also are from Bomdila)
I know him. but he hardly atsys here. I guess he stays at Kolkata. His father is Gombu Tsering and mother is a Bengali. This is the Sumeet Tsering you are talking about right?

mikhail

Country flag
I know him. but he hardly atsys here. I guess he stays at Kolkata. His father is Gombu Tsering and mother is a Bengali. This is the Sumeet Tsering you are talking about right?
yah that's him!he is a good friend of mine and currently he's staying in Kolkata.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you an Indian?

If yes then you should know that the Tibetans are not the only person who follow Tibetan Buddhism in AP and have a name like this. There is a tribe called Monpa which follows Tibetan Buddhism and keep the name in same way. I am from the same tribe.
My sincere apologies!

I am proud of you Arunachalis.

You are more Indian than we, Indians, and I say it with all sincerity.

You all are so concerned about the incursions, but our Govt composed of 'Indians' are so disgraceful in addressing the issue.

I have heard the statements of your elected people and it makes me hang my head in shame that we are so casual about our country and the incursions.

One of my junior is Gamlin, whose brother, I believe, was a CM.

I honestly apologise.

Last edited:

Tenzin

My sincere apologies!

I am proud of you Arunachalis.

You are more Indian than we, Indians, and I say it with all sincerity.

You all are so concerned about the incursions, but our Govt composed of 'Indians' are so disgraceful in addressing the issue.

I have heard the statements of your elected people and it makes me hang my head in shame that we are so casual about our country and the incursions.

One of my junior is Gamlin, whose brother, I believe, was a CM.

I honestly apologise.
That person was ex MP Khiren Rijiju. He is the only representative who raises the question of our state with the GOI.

As for CM Gamlin he was CM for few months.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles