Hi

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Are you a Tibetan?

I am asking because you say you are from AP.

Tenzin

Welcome.

Are you a Tibetan?

I am asking because you say you are from AP.
Are you an Indian?

If yes then you should know that the Tibetans are not the only person who follow Tibetan Buddhism in AP and have a name like this. There is a tribe called Monpa which follows Tibetan Buddhism and keep the name in same way. I am from the same tribe.

amoy

Are you an Indian?

If yes then you should know that the Tibetans are not the only person who follow Tibetan Buddhism in AP and have a name like this. There is a tribe called Monpa which follows Tibetan Buddhism and keep the name in same way. I am from the same tribe.
yeah Tsangyang Gyatso is one of my favourite poets also a Monpa! I recall Monpa means southerner in Tibetan

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

SamwiseTheBrave

Welcome Tenzin... i already see that yu`re making good contributions in the Foreign Polict thread, lets keep the tempo going there and have fun @ DFI !

Tenzin

yeah Tsangyang Gyatso is one of my favourite poets also a Monpa! I recall Monpa means southerner in Tibetan

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Tsangyang Gyatso or Sherab Gyatso was the 6th Dalai Lama and he was from Tawang.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI @Tenzin

Good to have you here in the Forum. We are starved of news from your state.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

Country flag
Hi I am Tenzin Phuntsok from Arunachal Pradesh.
a warm welcome to this forum mate.hope you'll have an amazing time in this wonderful forum.it's always nice to have a member from the North Eastern part of India in this forum as we can get your invaluable views on matters related to Indo-china relationship as you belong to a state which has a direct border with china.btw you should be pleased to know that we have got quite a few senior members from N.E.India like Tsering(from Sikkim),Payeng(from Assam).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles