HI this is binayak95

binayak95

Country flag
Hello everybody,
My real name is Binayak Choudhury. If am a resident of Cuttack, Orissa. I am 15+ at the time of writing. I got wind of this great forum called DEFENCE INDIA FORUM and thought that maybe I should become a member. I have a lot of enthusiasm for our great country's Armed Forces . I hope to be a IAF fighter pilot in the near future.

I just passed my ICSE 10th board exams and have secured 95%. Now I have a leisurely time so I hope to become an active member of tis forum.
Well that's all about me.

Thanking you
Binayak

Hello everybody,
My real name is Binayak Choudhury. If am a resident of Cuttack, Orissa. I am 15+ at the time of writing. I got wind of this great forum called DEFENCE INDIA FORUM and thought that maybe I should become a member. I have a lot of enthusiasm for our great country's Armed Forces . I hope to be a IAF fighter pilot in the near future.

I just passed my ICSE 10th board exams and have secured 95%. Now I have a leisurely time so I hope to become an active member of tis forum.
Well that's all about me.

Thanking you
Binayak

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Binayak!

Enjoy your time here. Feel free to express your views.

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to Defence Forum Binayak. I have heard a great deal of Orissa but only through news and other media outlets..I hope you will in time share more with us.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome Binayak. You are in the right place.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Binayak and congratulations for a good score !
So you have specific interest in geo politics, defense technologies or military history?

Regards,
Virendra

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Welcome Binayak................. Good score keep it up and have nice time here...................

sandeepdg

Hi Binayak, its nice to see even 15 year olds taking interest in issues of defense and geopolitics ! :) I welcome you to DFI !

You are probably the youngest member here...:)

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, bro, please enjoy your stay.

Regards

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Welcome to DFI

Max age for joining air force is 23 so it would be in your interest if you get a bachelors degree before getting into the airforce.

binayak95

Country flag
Welcome to DFI

Max age for joining air force is 23 so it would be in your interest if you get a bachelors degree before getting into the airforce.
Yeah!! That's the idea. I wish to do aeronautical engineering and then join the airforce.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the forum son. Good score in your ICSE. Congratulations!!

Rest of you guys, don't bully the new kid here.
Where the hell is Soham, son you got someone junior to you now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles