Hi i AM NEW Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imama Nadeem

Welcome.:) Most ppl here hate Pakistan. I don't. I have great love for your nation, especially for Islam. Hope to visit your great country someday.

Again, welcome aboard but stay clear of hindu terrorists on this forum.:biggrin2:
thanks and ramzan mubarik to u brother

bose

Country flag
Welcome.:) Most ppl here hate Pakistan. I don't. I have great love for your nation, especially for Islam. Hope to visit your great country someday.

Again, welcome aboard but stay clear of hindu terrorists on this forum.:biggrin2:
why do not you go to Pakistan ? you will get love of Islam daily for free ...

Imama Nadeem

why do not you go to Pakistan ? you will get love of Islam daily for free ...
Yes please come in Pakistan and enjoy islamic prayer with us, specially u come on Eid, i will wait for you

bose

Country flag
Yes please come in Pakistan and enjoy islamic prayer with us, specially u come on Eid, i will wait for you
Why do one have to go to Pakistan for Islamic prayer ? or EID ? why not Baishakhi ?

Is it all what Pakistan about ?

SANITY

horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible
Why do you write like this with dozens of question marks or other symbols or letters?
Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, u toooooooooooooooooooooo make funnnnnnnnnnnnn
Is thissssss a fashionnnnnnnn in Pakistannnnnnnnn to stretch the endddddd of each letterrrrrrrrrrrr?
Dooooooo youuuuu replyyyyyyy/shareeeeeeee viewsssssss onnnnnnn otherrrrrrrr matterssssssss tooooooo or onlyyyyyyyyyy for chittttttt-------chattttttttt?

praneet.bajpaie

Why do you write like this with dozens of question marks or other symbols or letters?

Is thissssss a fashionnnnnnnn in Pakistannnnnnnnn to stretch the endddddd of each letterrrrrrrrrrrr?
Dooooooo youuuuu replyyyyyyy/shareeeeeeee viewsssssss onnnnnnn otherrrrrrrr matterssssssss tooooooo or onlyyyyyyyyyy for chittttttt-------chattttttttt?
30 character limit I think. Otherwise her replies/posts are so short that they would not be allowed on the forum for being too short.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

It's a "female habit" don't you have any GF ?

praneet.bajpaie

Hi Pork, you have come to your aukaad again.

As far as Hindu terrorist is concerned, no one in the world is worried about that phenomenon but guess which religious terrorists the world is worried about?

On a serious note, why do muslims have problems with each and every other religion in the world?

Gessler

Country flag
Lol....she already honey-potted the whole lot of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles