Hi i AM NEW Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

praneet.bajpaie

Deleting....

Not appropriate for someone who is new here, but lady please be careful about your choice of words in future.

Last edited:

praneet.bajpaie

yes u r right but on that thread i see your black face for us or hate for Pakistani, i am right na?????????
Black face? As in he is dark? In that case are you white or an Arab wannabe whose ancestors were such pussies that they chose to convert to Islam?

How about your "white" compatriots coming to "black" India in droves to get medical treatment cause your "white" asses are too stupid to produce decent doctors and you can't even apparently build a good hospital in your country?

praneet.bajpaie

yes u r right but on that thread i see your black face for us or hate for Pakistani, i am right na?????????
Wow, a Pakistani talking about hate. Like the "bleed India with a thousand cuts" hate. Too bad it is your country now that is bleeding for the last so many years.

Or the fact that your countrymen derive so much pleasure in a mere Indian defeat in a game of cricket. Please lady, don't talk about hate. Doesn't sound good coming from Pakis.

Imama Nadeem

hmmm right point but we treat her/him as a member. DFI is open for everyone..
any doubtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt baba jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
@Imama Nadeem

Can you courier me some Lahori kababs from Anarkali bazaar? The last time I had them, they were delicious - the best I ever had! Yeh dil maange more! :drool: :biggrin2:

Imama Nadeem

@Imama Nadeem

Can you courier me some Lahori kababs from Anarkali bazaar? The last time I had them, they were delicious - the best I ever had! Yeh dil maange more! :drool: :biggrin2:
sorry i am living in islamabad but one of my cousin live in Lahore i ask him if he can sent for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles