Hi, I am E.R.Sakthivel

Kyubi

Country flag
Mr. Ersakthivel as Kunal Biswas said you are truly a wonderful addition to DFI.. your knowledge on engineering aspects of an aircraft are truly remarkable.. and the kind of zeal you have shown in defending LCA tejas for its indigenous effort is commendable, i am guessing this strong affinity towards home grown products is in response to your background as being part of a family business. The pride that you get in manufacturing and marketing good quality products of your own is an achievement in itself.

I would be keenly following your posts to further my knowledge and i sincerely hope that our political masters or our armed forces think tank can take a leaf from your book to further the cause of utilizing home grown products, augmenting indigenization and faith in our defence PSU's as well as CSIR labs and DRDO's etc..

Thanking you

With Regards,
Akshay.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Awkward... but Welcome to DFI :)
No need to feel awkward, I introduced myself in an even more awkward manner after posting more than 500 posts,

Even though I go against you in AAP matters, AAP is a good thing happening right at this moment , I just wish they have carried along Anna and all other guys to make it a substantial nationwide movement instead of hasty Delhi party tag, But any way upsetting the old parties within a year of forming a party is a brilliant work,

Good days for you , and congrats for the AAP win, Hope AAP effect makes other parties behave, which will be a big plus for indian political system.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, better late then never.

I love your energy............... Keep up the good work...........:thumb:

About your business, i think you should meet @sob.
Hope your father gets well soon,

Last edited by a moderator:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
@ersakthivel

Never having introduced myself (after 2200+ posts), what exactly should I be feeling..... Awkward ?
@Singh Am I the only one...I believe many would have followed similar course.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@ersakthivel

Never having introduced myself (after 2200+ posts), what exactly should I be feeling..... Awkward ?
@Singh Am I the only one...I believe many would have followed similar course.
Never too late, introduce your self.

Nothing wrong with it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles