Hi, I am E.R.Sakthivel

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
:yey: Textile magnates :yey:

You could print DFI logo t-shirts and then sell in collaboration with Singh you know! :D
The magnet is right now of power though.i am looking to switch over to something else like software and talking to my friends about it.
After 20 years of family business I have found out that there is no business like family business.

Since our family is going through some GODFATHER like partition and fights(minus the guns , but with the same ferocity) I am right now out of it.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Please tell me how he knows that?That means he know me personally well.Because it was during a goof up in school I was saddled with the extra E in my initials.I have told that only to people very close to me.SInce he knows that means he knows me personally.
I think it's more of a calculated guess using your initial. Made sense coz you said you are from coimbatore.

pmaitra

What do you think about the side turret thickness of arjun?Cn it be so bad that a mere RPG can go through it.It was modeled on leo,and wider than leo.If then it is preposterous to have a lesser protected side turret than older leo.
I think, if you are only talking about the turret side, without those tool boxes, an RPG-7 will smile its way into the crew compartment killing everyone. If there are concrete slabs inside those tool boxes, it might actually be a good defense.

mikhail

Country flag
hey welcome mate to this forum!hope you have a long stay here(well you are with this forum for the past 1 and a half years):lol:!well i am glad that you have actually found the intro section at last!:gangnam:

SpArK

SORCERER
From the God's own country,went to allepey back waters last summer ,and spent a day on the boat.I like to go there in the middle of the monsoon as they it is spectacular.
Kewl... im basically from Alleppey... Great Place to be.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
I think, if you are only talking about the turret side, without those tool boxes, an RPG-7 will smile its way into the crew compartment killing everyone. If there are concrete slabs inside those tool boxes, it might actually be a good defense.
No I am talking about the combined thickness of both the outer tool box wall the inner toolbox wall (which doubles up as the outer wall of the crew compartment).I am most interested in the inner wall of the storage box.because even for a cursory glance it sems the outer toolbox walls are way too thin.

pmaitra

No I am talking about the combined thickness of both the outer tool box wall the inner wall of the crew compartment.i am most interested in the inner wall of the storage box.because even for a cursory glance it sems the outer toolbox walls are way too thin.
Ok, let's take the discussion off this introductory thread. Continued here.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
hey welcome mate to this forum!hope you have a long stay here(well you are with this forum for the past 1 and a half years):lol:!well i am glad that you have actually found the intro section at last!:gangnam:
Thanks mate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles