Hi, I am E.R.Sakthivel

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, ersakthivel!

You are the armour of the Arjun that will protect it from any kind of criticism. :)
if there are any weakness in arjun it should be exposed first.so that it can be remedied even faster. But simply passing off somebody's assumption for critique seems a bit unacceptable to me.What do you think?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Late Welcome to "DFI" mate. You are also into looms business ?
I was doing some readymade shirts and kidswear store until now.But right now I have closed the kidswear stuff and looking to go for readymade shirts full time.
We ran 60 ordinary power looms in a joint family business until now.

SPIEZ

Country flag
I was doing some readymade shirts and kidswear store until now.But right now I have closed the kidswear stuff and looking to go for readymade shirts full time.
We ran 60 ordinary power looms in a joint family business until now.
How do you manage looms with the powercut, if you don't mind saying that.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Erode ??....yov....romba pakkathula vanduteenga...

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Personally, I do not think that you are a fanboy. I like your spirit. Watch the Arjun vs T-90 thread.
What do you think about the side turret thickness of arjun?Cn it be so bad that a mere RPG can go through it.It was modeled on leo,and wider than leo.If then it is preposterous to have a lesser protected side turret than older leo.

ANyway I would stop posting there for a while and try to prepare a drawing of both leo and turrets to see anything emerges.But the guys out there seems to be there with the sole purpose of provoking others into hurling invectives.So tread carefully.I landed in the trap..SO I would pause for a while.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Welcome to the forum, Er Sakthivel :)

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
How do you manage looms with the powercut, if you don't mind saying that.
Just a couple of months back they were all sold off.Long back ,During family partition the looms went to the other branch of the family and we got a trading a arm of printed cloth business.Until recently I was doing ready made shirts and kids wear ,since the shop was so small ,I have stopped that too and on the lookout for something new.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Hahaha, thats Sri Anna
Please tell me how he knows that?That means he know me personally well.Because it was during a goof up in school I was saddled with the extra E in my initials.I have told that only to people very close to me.SInce he knows that means he knows me personally.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Welcome to DFI,
From the God's own country,went to allepey back waters last summer ,and spent a day on the boat.I like to go there in the middle of the monsoon as they it is spectacular.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles