Hi friends I am from Sindh you can call me freedom fighter of sindh :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to DFI.

Enjoy!

Ash

Country flag
Dear Indian friends
and friends from world

"i am a sindhi and i want my motherland sindh free from Pakistani occupation ".

Welcome.

I am unsure of the history of Sindu and its people and the need for its seperation from Pakistan. could someone please enlighten me on this. Is there also sectareanism based on religion in Sindh?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

Many in India support the Sindhi struggle including those on DFI.

mikhail

Country flag
:thumb: India himat kary to humra kam asan hai :laugh:
mate nearly all Indian members in DFI support the Sindhudesh Freedom Movement,so don't worry about our support,but the problem is the GOI,which never uses Pakistan's problems to our advantage otherwise both Baluchistan and Sindhudesh would have got freedom by now.but by the grace of the God i am absolutely sure that you will achieve your freedom from the tyrannical pakistani rule:thumb:!btw welcome to DFI mate:namaste:!

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
mate nearly all Indian members in DFI support the Sindhudesh Freedom Movement,so don't worry about our support,but the problem is the GOI,which never uses Pakistan's problems to our advantage otherwise both Baluchistan and Sindhudesh would have got freedom by now.but by the grace of the God i am absolutely sure that you will achieve your freedom from the tyrannical pakistani rule:thumb:!btw welcome to DFI mate:namaste:!
Let Indian nationalists come at center then that government will help you in estabilishing SinduDesh.
Sindh shares cultural links with India. India-Sindudesh will be great partners. India helped Bangladesh to achieve liberation in 1971 and now BD is prospering unlike the fascist state of Pakistan which oppresses and stunts development of beautiful people like Sindhis!

pmaitra

This is an introduction thread. Please keep it that way!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles