Hi! everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SURB

Hello! guys i am new here.I am a medical student with a little interest in defense related matters and ammo.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

..-0p+=

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, SURB , please enjoy your stay.

Regards

bhramos

Country flag
Welcome to DFI
enjoy your stay here..........

SURB

Thank you friends.I hope it will be a good experience for me.

A.V.

welcome to dfi make yourself comfortable lots of medics here too u will have company

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome. Avi is slowly becoming admin of docs too. Growing list of docs here.

SURB

welcome to dfi make yourself comfortable lots of medics here too u will have company
Thanks A.V.,i will like to be a part of that community.I haven't found any of such groups here.Then i thought why not create one.

Since i can't post the link plus you are the admin here,it won't be hard for you to find it.

Welcome. Avi is slowly becoming admin of docs too. Growing list of docs here.
That's good to know.

And thank you all for the warm welcome.

A.V.

aha its not the group you can chat with all the members on the shoutbox after io posts u can post links
hit&run, lethal force,ram,asdoc,indianwarrior,sunnyv,myself and many others all from the same filed of medicine chill in shoutbox whenever u want to its for all members

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, SURB. What part of Pakistan are you from ?

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome aboard! AV Is planning on enlisting all the Doctors and Medics and use them to create a super vaccine against spammers! :D

SURB

Welcome to DFI, SURB. What part of Pakistan are you from ?
From the Capital.

Welcome aboard! AV Is planning on enlisting all the Doctors and Medics and use them to create a super vaccine against spammers! :D
hehe...

May be i can help.

pull out all the banned members and spammers profiles and links out of the waste inn and make a suspension with the forum rules , you have got the polyvalent super vaccine for spammers:emot159:.Test every new member else me because i am not a spammer.:happy_2:

Or make me your admin i will do it for you.:emot158:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
From the Capital.

hehe...

May be i can help.

pull out all the banned members and spammers profiles and links out of the waste inn and make a suspension with the forum rules , you have got the polyvalent super vaccine for spammers:emot159:.Test every new member else me because i am not a spammer.:happy_2:

Or make me your admin i will do it for you.:emot158:
polyWHAT? hahahah AV Is using the Spammers as guinea pigs for his new experiment to take over the world! :D :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
hahahah good one! :p :) anyways, once again, Welcome, and do share your views with us on various topics. Out here, all of us are friends and after you are done posting your views, you can always chill out in the Chat-Shout Box and pull legs! :) God Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles