Hi everyone,new inductee from the eastern frontier.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
hi everyone.i'm from assam,the gateway to the northeast.It took nearly a year before i decided to take the plunge and join this fantastic forum.
I'm currently a college student,studying civil engineering.
I have always been interested in wars,particularly the ground based ones,since the day my grandma told me the tales of 1962 skirmish with china.
Hobbies include reading war history,playing football,cricket and watching F1.
Thanks,

JBH22

Welcome to DFI.

Please share your insights on Bangladeshis in Assam is there any truth or is it all media hype :)

mikhail

Country flag
welcome to DFImate:namaste::wave::welcome:!its a pleasure to have someone from the North Eastern part of India!we do have a couple of members here from Assam and one from Sikkim!hope you enjoy your stay in this elite defence forum!

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

Please share your insights on Bangladeshis in Assam is there any truth or is it all media hype :)
oh boy,what the media reports is not even the tip of the iceberg.
I have seen entire villages of bangladeshies pop up in a year near small towns.heck,they don't even know the local language.
Everyone of us assamese fears that our culture might be lost soon owing to this tide of polevaulters flooding the local population

DivineHeretic

Country flag
welcome to DFImate:namaste::wave::welcome:!its a pleasure to have someone from the North Eastern part of India!we do have a couple of members here from Assam and one from Sikkim!hope you enjoy your stay in this elite defence forum!
Thanks,that profile pic of urs is scary,no wonder kashmir has calmed down so much

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. You took a helluva long time to join the forum. Time to cover up for the lost time

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Welcome to DFI. You took a helluva long time to join the forum. Time to cover up for the lost time
Whats lost is lost....time to move ahead.atleast thats how i think
Btw beautiful quote

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
It is not something we have the power to stop,if the chinese want to come they will...
However what is in our hands is to ensure that no hostile that sets foot over this land walks away in one piece.
Right now we're not capable to stop even a rape or stabbing on the city roads.
As far as the Chinese are concerned, I'm worried that our country doesn't have a proper second line of defense inside the borders. :(
The citizenry that can and should fight in such a scenario is unaware, unarmed, untrained and to some extent uninterested.
Anyway .. OT that is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles