Hi country 'men' and 'women'

Robert_Ali_Venkat_Singh

Hi everyone,

Modified the title so that the ladies don't kill me for being male oriented. New here, just found the site after a search for Bal Thackeray and have been reading through those sections. There is a lot of great material here, so I decided to join in.

RAVS:wave:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI.

Your username is so "sickular" :troll:

You missed out on many other religions. And yes, don't forget to check the box to remember name and password. It will be quite a pain to enter every time :D

Tolaha

Welcome to DFI! :namaste:

Why no representation for Jain, Buddhists, Parsis etc? :why:

Robert_Ali_Venkat_Singh

Welcome to DFI.

Your username is so "sickular" :troll:

You missed out on many other religions. And yes, don't forget to check the box to remember name and password. It will be quite a pain to enter every time :D
Thank you sir, I have used this name as I dont want people looking at me through a religion coloured lens. My whole life I have seen people treat me differently because of my name & religion. I think this name :cool2: will allow them to see me as a fellow human being. But, what is wrong with my IP sir ? One person said, the mods should check it.

regards
RAVS

Robert_Ali_Venkat_Singh

Welcome to DFI! :namaste:

Why no representation for Jain, Buddhists, Parsis etc? :why:
Thank you sir.
Not intended to ignore anyone sir. I see everyone as a fellow human being first :namaste:.

Besides that I think there is some limit on user name length, so I filled in accordingly.

regards
RAVS

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Modified the title so that the ladies don't kill me for being male oriented. New here, just found the site after a search for Bal Thackeray and have been reading through those sections. There is a lot of great material here, so I decided to join in.

RAVS:wave:
Don't worry RAVS. There aren't so many active lady members here.
Liked your all inclusive name and welcome to DFI.

Regards,
Virendra

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thank you sir, I have used this name as I dont want people looking at me through a religion coloured lens. My whole life I have seen people treat me differently because of my name & religion. I think this name :cool2: will allow them to see me as a fellow human being. But, what is wrong with my IP sir ? One person said, the mods should check it.

regards
RAVS
Coz he may have a doubt that you may be a well known troll from across the border who keeps comin from time to time under various IDs

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles