Hey guys!!

Defencearts

Hello,

New here, Been visiting this thread for the past two years as a visitor and finally decided to join even though I am not as good as some of you guys are, as far as the technical matters are concerned. I used to visit the Aircraft Carriers thread and the FGFA (or Pak - FA) thread.

Anyway, something about me, Born in Karnataka, Parents from Tamil Nadu (Making this my home state), Raised in Australia and Canada.

Sometimes I can be extremely patriotic supporting India as much as possible in some arguments. Also Love Canada very much. Think of Dual Citizenship, so loyal to both! And proud of it.

Glad to hang out with my Punjabi friends here, making me feel like home (my other home - India)

Following defence related matters is a hobby of mine. For some reason, I follow Indian news and not Canadian ones. Glad to see India #4 in Global Fire Power.com which is really a numbers game. Would love to see India as powerful as Russia or atleast number 2, since I have no intention of seeing India beat U.S. which is really a titan we can all agree on. And I see both U.S and Russia as allies of India.

Cant wait until the day India produces 5th Gen Fighters and Super Carriers. I might be young enough to see it happen in my lifetime. lol

Looking forward to get involved in future discussions with you guys!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

There are gals here too!

So, maybe you will say "Hey guys and gals".

Defencearts

Sorry! No offence, sometimes guys also mean both. I just see it as a more generalized term to address both. I can assure you that I'm neither a sexist nor do I believe that this forum has no female members. But if it makes you feel better, I would address people here as "guys and girls", but I think it is too late to edit my previous post.

P.S. Shocked to see 12 guests on this thread, am I safe here guys?! Lol

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sorry! No offence, sometimes guys also mean both. I just see it as a more generalized term to address both. I can assure you that I'm neither a sexist nor do I believe that this forum has no female members. But if it makes you feel better, I would address people here as "guys and girls", but I think it is too late to edit my previous post.

Atithi Devo Bhavah

;)

Voldemort

Country flag

Y so serious? Welcome to the forum!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dhairya Yadav Hey Guys Introductions & Announcements 6
Killghost Hey Guys Introductions & Announcements 13
B Hey guys Introductions & Announcements 25
S Hey guys!!! :D Introductions & Announcements 7