Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Considering his language, vocabulary and style of sentence construction, no way @satish007 is Indian. Not saying all Indians type in fluent English, but Indians who are not fluent in English don't make mistakes spelling the words satish007 does and neither is their sentence construction so weird.

My guess is that satish is someone who has lived in China for a long time and hasn't learnt English in India. It could be that he is mixed Indian/Chinese or maybe an Indian employed as a chef who learnt English in China. Most likely though, he is ethnic Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
We have been here longer than you and we know that he is indeed Chinese. I think the best way to silence everyone is for @satish007 to prove that he is Chinese. @satish007 - how about showing this guy here that you are Chinese, so that this issue is settled once and for all?
Why he has to prove anything to this bozo?. We already know from his IP that he is from China. Whether he is Chinese or not we don't give a damn. At least he is not misrepresenting as two different persons. He has been consistent with his views who is critical of both India and China. He didn't make up a new 'race' and new 'girl friend' for himself like this bozo did to make his point.

Last edited:

satish007

Why he has to prove anything to this bozo?. We already know from his IP that he is from China. Whether he is Chinese or not we don't give a damn. At least he is not misrepresenting as two different persons. He has been consistent with his views who is critical of both India and China. He didn't make up a new 'race' and new 'girl friend' for himself like this bozo did to make his point.
Aur kya chal raha hai ?
t_co is a little Chinese, a little America and a lillte gay?

t_co

Okay, well you only know from my IP that I'm from America. So logically, whether I am American or not shouldn't matter, right?

The whole point of the alt was to show that there's a huuuuge amount of anti-China bias here. I was posting the same things as Balthazar as I would have posted as t_co, and people were treating me respectfully because I had an American flag there. What gives?

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Because that ID was new and we do try to be courteous to those who themselves are courteous. The new ID didn't add any pinpricks to its posts like you via your regular ID generally do.

If one cannot give respect, (s)he cannot possibly expect to receive any. Anyway, please stop trying to justify your violation of forum rules.

In the Arjun thread so many debates were had on the turret dimensions. Does that mean in DFI there is a huuuuge amount of anti-Poland bias here?

Anyone who takes off your colored glasses would seem biased against you, but that is just your perception.

Okay, well you only know from my IP that I'm from America. So logically, whether I am American or not shouldn't matter, right?

The whole point of the alt was to show that there's a huuuuge amount of anti-China bias here. I was posting the same things as Balthazar as I would have posted as t_co, and people were treating me respectfully because I had an American flag there. What gives?

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

You are nobody to show anything to us. You are a twat trying to be extra smart but caught with pants down. Next time don't try these antics, otherwise you will be permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dhairya Yadav Hey Guys Introductions & Announcements 6
Killghost Hey Guys Introductions & Announcements 13
Defencearts Hey guys!! Introductions & Announcements 12
S Hey guys!!! :D Introductions & Announcements 7