Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
`1st of all tell us damn answer to this contradiction. that if our DNA is only matching with our parents than how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs from those people who are neigther our parents or relatives ?

what is the damn answer ? ( nonsense idiot )
So you're challenging authenticity of DNA Paternity test cause Organs being transplanted have different DNAs in Host/Donor ?

Son,get educated pliz.

woaa

So you're challenging authenticity of DNA Paternity test cause Organs being transplanted have different DNAs in Host/Donor ?

Son,get educated pliz.
and this contradiction has raped and killed your nonsense ( piss of your neigbour ) your nonsense is finisded and you have proved it that you are piss of your neigbour.

and ( hypocrisy is `1st from the side of your mum otherwise where you will learn from it ? first class saint )

woaa

@woaa is member of falun gong. his/her/it's brains have been removed by PLA and transplanted to someone/something else. what we see is here is a brainless chinese zombie who knows now what he speaks.
why are you bringing china ? china ? do you love chinise girl ? than marry her quickly and finish the business. otherwise you will go on thinking chinse vagina, chinese vagina.

and im not talking about brain or organ transplant. im talking about entire hands or legs transplant. so tell us the damn answer to this contradiction ?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
and this contradiction has raped and killed your nonsense ( piss of your neigbour ) your nonsense is finisded and you have proved it that you are piss of your neigbour.

and ( hypocrisy is `1st from the side of your mum otherwise where you will learn from it ? first class saint )
Hey chini chopstick,I'm telling you again.

GET EDUCATED,PLIZZ.

woaa

Hey chini chopstick,I'm telling you again.

GET EDUCATED,PLIZZ.
thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but better you get education. cuz if our DNA is only matching with our mother and father than how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs from someone else who is nether our relative nor our parents ?

and entire hand or legs contains 2 things subtle and gross materials like skin tone, skin color, gender upto hand or legs size and subtle material is bone marrow, DNA, blood groups, tissues etc.

so you meant to say doctors are those idiots who are transplanting entire hand or legs without matching these upside things ?

and unless our DNA is matching with many others how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs ? what is the damn answer to this contradiction ?

Heat

Country flag
We human beings are just way to young to answer questions like 'life after death' or 'existence of a creator'. Just think about the scale of this universe and how meager we are in front of it.We are yet to comprehend the amount of knowledge this universe has to offer us.

Personally i feel both science and religion attempt to explain same thing using different approach and both are quite inadequate at it.That's why we should keep working on both fronts.

woaa

We human beings are just way to young to answer questions like 'life after death' or 'existence of a creator'. Just think about the scale of this universe and how meager we are in front of it.We are yet to comprehend the amount of knowledge this universe has to offer us.

Personally i feel both science and religion attempt to explain same thing using different approach and both are quite inadequate at it.That's why we should keep working on both fronts.
and now before you start writting anything nonsense kindly do me an favour and read this Practical explanation. thanks in advance.

woaa

don't worry, the PLA will be able to tell you all about entire hand and leg transplant in sometime. and p*nis you guys don't have any. i mean, it's so small, can be used only for peeing. :pound::pound:
so you mean you piss from your nose ? cuz you use your penis for something else ? ( just see the fun ) :hehe:

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but better you get education. cuz if our DNA is only matching with our mother and father than how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs from someone else who is nether our relative nor our parents ?

and entire hand or legs contains 2 things subtle and gross materials like skin tone, skin color, gender upto hand or legs size and subtle material is bone marrow, DNA, blood groups, tissues etc.

so you meant to say doctors are those idiots who are transplanting entire hand or legs without matching these upside things ?

and unless our DNA is matching with many others how doctors are transplanting entire hands or legs ? what is the damn answer to this contradiction ?

GET EDUCATED PLIZZZZZZZZZZ!

woaa

GET EDUCATED PLIZZZZZZZZZZ!

and i dont have to learn anything from that failure idiot who is known as scientist who cannot trace out name of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but still telling us something which is beyond his limits. like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, this or that etc. all nonsense.

woaa

@woaa mongols raped your chinese, then japs. how do you know who or how many your grandfaters are?
your chinese ? im indian ( you phool ) pike aaya hai kya bhaai ? what i have to do with any country ? im an tiny ant. so dont make an jump on such an big scale.

woaa

Abey chutiya Heera mandi ki aulad, bhag yeha se.
kyu be ? teri baap ki property hai ye forum ? OR kya teri maa admin or mod ki randi hai ? so that they will support you ?

have you offered your wife, mum, sister or daughter to admin or mods so that you will do as you like ? ( piss of your neighbour )

aree ye to bata ki kinti bar or kab kab admin or mods ne majhee liye hai teri ghar ki lughayo ke ? ;) tu to sala tabhi anpe baat ki property samajta hai ish forum ko.

and if admin or mods are not your mum, daughter, sister, or wifes secret lovers than you get lost. ( piss of your neigbour ) aree tu to saala padosi ki aulaad hai ree. ;) ( roona aa raha hai mujhe is baat par :hehe:)

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Hindus are free to be atheists, and not be considered any less of a Hindu. That is the beauty of our civilization and philosophy. If you believe in a supernatural all knowing being, that's up to you. But people are free to question it, and as many members have pointed out, there is no "scientific proof" of God. Let's not act like Abrahamics.

The Last Stand

Country flag
and i dont have to learn anything from that failure idiot who is known as scientist who cannot trace out name of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but still telling us something which is beyond his limits. like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, this or that etc. all nonsense.
Stupid scientists discovered the electricity that's powering your system. Stupid scientists created Integrated circuits. Stupid scientists made the computer. Stupid scientists invented the protocol you're using to talk. Stupid scientists invented the satellites that enable the internet. Stupid scientists made sure that you didn't die of Polio/Diphtheria/Tetanus/Measles/Small Pox/Tuberculosis.

Now tell me who's stupid.

woaa

Calm down man, why are you insulting anyone who has a different view. Debate with facts and not insults.
and im debating with facts. but others dont have facts. and as far as insults go so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ?? ( do you have any ansewr now ? )

woaa

Stupid scientists discovered the electricity that's powering your system. Stupid scientists created Integrated circuits. Stupid scientists made the computer. Stupid scientists invented the protocol you're using to talk. Stupid scientists invented the satellites that enable the internet. Stupid scientists made sure that you didn't die of Polio/Diphtheria/Tetanus/Measles/Small Pox/Tuberculosis.

Now tell me who's stupid.
The economic law says that man cannot create anything. He can simply transform. These trees, rock, soil, air, water, etc has man created these trees, rock, air, water, etc? Why do you claim man has created everything?

what is your answer ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles