Henry Kissinger’s words of wisdom

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by Zebra, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

Henry Kissinger’s words of wisdom - Opinion - The Boston Globe

By Nicholas Burns | Globe Columnist November 06, 2014

3. Hari Sud

Hari Sud Senior Member Senior Member

Are we talking about the same guy, who persuaded Nixon to order 7th fleet to the Bay of Bengal to attack India in 1971? The amount of abuse he heaped on India during this period is untold. All that to facilitate his secret trip to China via Pakistan.

SANITY and Bangalorean like this.
  4. LETHALFORCE

LETHALFORCE Moderator Moderator

One of the biggest idiots in us politics. Responsible for much of the us economic decline
    And job loss that has occurred.

SANITY and Bangalorean like this.
  5. bennedose

bennedose Senior Member Senior Member

Kissinger is a racist bum who needs to die and be forgotten soon.

6. thethinker

thethinker Senior Member Senior Member

The Top 10 Most Inhuman Henry Kissinger Quotes | Alternet

The Top 10 Most Inhuman Henry Kissinger Quotes
    Ten quotes that illustrate his megalomania and indifference to the deaths of untold numbers of civilians.

1. Soviet Jews: “The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy. And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.” ( link)

2. Bombing Cambodia: “[Nixon] wants a massive bombing campaign in Cambodia. He doesn't want to hear anything about it. It's an order, to be done. Anything that flies on anything that moves.” ( link) (Emphasis added)

3. Bombing Vietnam: "It's wave after wave of planes. You see, they can't see the B-52 and they dropped a million pounds of bombs ... I bet you we will have had more planes over there in one day than Johnson had in a month ... each plane can carry about 10 times the load of World War II plane could carry." ( link)

4. Khmer Rouge: “How many people did (Khmer Rouge Foreign Minister Ieng Sary) kill? Tens of thousands? You should tell the Cambodians (i.e., Khmer Rouge) that we will be friends with them. They are murderous thugs, but we won’t let that stand in the way. We are prepared to improve relations with them. Tell them the latter part, but don’t tell them what I said before.” (from November 26, 1975 Meeting With Thai Foreign Minister.)

5. Dan Ellsberg: “Because that son-of-a-bitch—First of all, I would expect—I know him well—I am sure he has some more information---I would bet that he has more information that he’s saving for the trial. Examples of American war crimes that triggered him into it…It’s the way he’d operate….Because he is a despicable bastard.” (Oval Office tape, July 27, 1971)

6. Robert McNamara: “Boohoo, boohoo … He’s still beating his breast, right? Still feeling guilty. ” ( Pretending to cry, rubbing his eyes.)

7. Assassination: “It is an act of insanity and national humiliation to have a law prohibiting the President from ordering assassination.” ( Statement at a National Security Council meeting , 1975)

8. Chile: “I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves.” ( link)

9. Illegality-Unconstitutionality : “The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.” (from March 10, 1975 Meeting With Turkish Foreign Minister Melih Esenbel in Ankara, Turkey)

10. Himself: “Americans like the cowboy … who rides all alone into the town, the village, with his horse and nothing else … This amazing, romantic character suits me precisely because to be alone has always been part of my style or, if you like, my technique.” (November 1972 Interview with Oriana Fallaci)

7. Zebra

Someone said it --> Indians love to live in past.

I think whoever said this, was not wrong and if anything left there then DFI people are trying their best to prove him/her right.

Anyway, today I am more interested in this part.....

8. Zebra

(this post is specially for those who think Americans are bad).

One more American......

Archer Blood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

“He who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it.” - Attributed to several people in various forms.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Attributed to Einstein, and several other sources.

DFI people, IMHO, are not insane, and are not doomed to repeat past mistakes, if the quotes above are anything to go by. What say?

SANITY and Dovah like this.
  10. Zebra

Sir, I didn't said anything about "forget the past".

It is better to live in present. And this is good for better future, anyway.

We did this thing in past (we stayed away from US) and if we do the same thing again in future (stay away from US), then what different we can expect!

Yeah, I do agree with you here. We must do something different now.

11. Zebra

12. pmaitra

I just posted general wisdom.

There are many quotes that reflect some wisdom. Some of these quotes might contradict another quote.

Each individual can choose to pick what he wishes.

13. Zebra

Sir, say something if you see something, about video in post #10.

14. pmaitra

One hour long video. Could you please summarize it? I will not be able to see it until next weekend. :(

15. Zebra

@pmaitra,

It was all about top level US crony capitalist and Chinese communist become bhai bhai.

Please watch again R&D, ToT part.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  16. pmaitra

I have watched a bit of it. Will watch later.

That guy's name is James Corbett. James shortens to Jim. Might as well call him Jim Corbett.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  17. Sonnpekikd

Sonnpekikd Regular Member

The Kissinger jewish doctrine means that all nature is destroyed and that all humans are killed.

18. Sonnpekikd

In the eyes of these persons you are, not even monotheists. If all goes after them, the indians as being indo-germanic, non-monotheist will not last much longer than some hundred years. This is all jewish-vaticanic-pharaonic plans of world destruction. You can help them now a bit providing space technology aso and if you are 'lucky' they clone some of your engineers and thats it, but your people same as mine, as no one is working against this kissingers and jews will definitely not last much longer than 200, 300 years. I ask you how blind and stupid can it be not to work against he world destruction? If you would but work against it you would first want to find the causes, and it is exactly this hidden pharaonic complex, and kissiniger is like rothschild having big influence in it.

19. Otm Shank2

Otm Shank2 Regular Member

God bless the Jews and all other Human beings equally

20. Sonnpekikd

The god of the jews and christians is definitely NOT blessing all humans equally... But as long as we exist... everyone can believe what he she wants...