Help on India

IBSA

Country flag
Hi, I'm a new member of the forum

I'm a youth Brazilian student of geopolitics, and iniciatives such as IBSA Forum increased my interests on India as a potential ally of Brazil. So I'll do my Master-degree studies on India relationship with its Western neighbors as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Central Asia countries.

From now, I'll to frequent this forum to assist my research. If possible, I thank whoever appoint me some authors or books on this field

pmaitra

Welcome to DFI IBSA. While I hope you will get useful help to your queries, please do also post opinion, both your and that of most in your country.

I am not aware of any authors of books, but you can definitely get plenty of nice articles, especially since BRIC has become a topic much discussed.

A.V.

Welcome to the forum , do share your views form your country and we can exchange the ideas as we learn more via posts

SPIEZ

Country flag
Welcome to DFI IBS, hope you find it useful.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Bemvindo camarada. Estamos felizes em ter você aqui! Por favor, sinta-se livre para fazer qualquer pergunta sobre o nosso país nesta página. Teremos prazer em respondê-las com o melhor de capacidade!

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

Welcome to DFI. I am sure you will find lots of interesting stuffs for your research.

IBSA

Country flag
Bemvindo camarada. Estamos felizes em ter você aqui! Por favor, sinta-se livre para fazer qualquer pergunta sobre o nosso país nesta página. Teremos prazer em respondê-las com o melhor de capacidade!
Well, thanks all

I'm happy to see the forum has users that speaking portuguese. This eases the things for me.

Are you Brazilian too?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
First and Foremost welcome to DFI. I hope you can encourage more Brazilians to join DFI as well. It is good to know that you have chosen South Asian region to further your studies. Let us know how we can help you. Enjoy your stay here.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
To know India you have to experience India. Books and artiles will not give full picture.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Hi, I'm a new member of the forum

I'm a youth Brazilian student of geopolitics, and iniciatives such as IBSA Forum increased my interests on India as a potential ally of Brazil. So I'll do my Master-degree studies on India relationship with its Western neighbors as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Central Asia countries.

From now, I'll to frequent this forum to assist my research. If possible, I thank whoever appoint me some authors or books on this field
can you narrow down your research topic???? i still don't fully understand with what angle do you want to study the relationship, eg, political, economics, military?? that should be give you an initial idea of where to start....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles