Hello

deltacamelately

Professional
Pyromaniac, Amarsh, Yusuf and Soham...
Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome yet again.
It really seems like the family is having a reunion and new place. Fascinating indeed.

Yusuf you are a lucky man to have met the Brigadier. He is a tremendously learned person. I regret that he didn't get his due at the other place. Hope he joins up at DFI. The forum would get a huge boost if and when he joins. It would be better if Capt. Lemontree and 667Medic also join the forum.

Edit: The Mods should invite S-2 and Fatman17 from pak/def and WAB as well.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf you are a lucky man to have met the Brigadier. He is a tremendously learned person.
Oh you bet that. On both counts. Me really lucky to meet him. Kind of him to take time out to do that in the first place. Spent about 2 or 3 hours with him. He has immense knowledge in so many fields. Best thing is that he is still hungry to learn more and more about different things.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I have requested him to sign up over here.

yang

welcome

welcome to be a member here in DFI,enjoy a nice time here.:drink::drink:

Pintu

Welcome Sir ,

It is a nice pleasure to have you with us.

Regards,

Pintu

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Pyromaniac, Amarsh, Yusuf and Soham...
Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome yet again.
It really seems like the family is having a reunion and new place. Fascinating indeed.

Yusuf you are a lucky man to have met the Brigadier. He is a tremendously learned person. I regret that he didn't get his due at the other place. Hope he joins up at DFI. The forum would get a huge boost if and when he joins. It would be better if Capt. Lemontree and 667Medic also join the forum.

Edit: The Mods should invite S-2 and Fatman17 from pak/def and WAB as well.
Welcome Delta. Its a pleasure to have you here and great to see that the Admins have already made you a well deserved think tank.

You would know me as WhamBam from WAB though I am no longer active there. It would be great if the folks you mention join here.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Ah Major, looks like all you guys beat me to sign up first... anyways, good to see so many known names around.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Ah Major, looks like all you guys beat me to sign up first... anyways, good to see so many known names around.
Ah... so you are here too.
Welcome ! Welcome !

I just noticed that Tronic is rolling in too :tank: ... this is turning out to be rather neat !

deltacamelately

Professional
Kommunist,
Welcome to DFI. Its becoming a healthy crowd here and just look at the pace.
I see Tronic too has joined.

Vinod,

I sure do recall WhamBam and that signature differentiating people who understand binary and people who don't. ;)

Thank you all gentlemen for your welcome.

regards,

Mohan

Respected Member
Hi Sir nice to see you here.Its gona be one hell of a experience

Antimony

Guess what? I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of weeks back.
I will request him to get on this forum. These days he posts on BR
You had been to Calcutta? Great

I went this December but was unable to meet him due to a mess that I got into. that was also the time that the SA section vansihed on WAB, so I was confused for some time as to what was going on

Adux

Country flag
WAB Reunion! lol!

I guess Delta, you ran out of women to chase in WAB!!! lol, Welcome Major!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You had been to Calcutta? Great

I went this December but was unable to meet him due to a mess that I got into. that was also the time that the SA section vansihed on WAB, so I was confused for some time as to what was going on
Yeah i had been to Kol last month. Had set aside a day to just meet him. He was kind enough to give me some time of his.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles