Hello

Pash

Country flag
Hello fellow members,

I am out of country. But you can move Indian out of India but not India out of Indian. Technically, I am NRI (Na Rahe Indian), But from heart pure India.

My Knowledge, in Defense matters near to Zero, Engineering almost Zero.

By profession I am researcher in regenerative medicine.

I was member of forum with same name earlier when it was started then due to some reasons I was not active, by the time I realized my password was gone. I have requested mods to revive it, but...

Any how,

I wish all members best time and happiness and........

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hello fellow members,

I am out of country. But you can move Indian out of India but not India out of Indian. Technically, I am NRI (Na Rahe Indian), But from heart pure India.

My Knowledge, in Defense matters near to Zero, Engineering almost Zero.

By profession I am researcher in regenerative medicine.

I was member of forum with same name earlier when it was started then due to some reasons I was not active, by the time I realized my password was gone. I have requested mods to revive it, but...

Any how,

I wish all members best time and happiness and........

Hi, welcome.
This is an interesting forum, all kinds of people here; the good, the bad and the ugly.
Good place to share and gain knowledge.
Have fun here.

Bahamut

welcome
.....................................................................................................................

republic_roi97

Country flag
Hello and welcome to DFI, may you have a good time here. Don't worry just be an Indian in this forum and you'll be fine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles