hello

Sam Manekshaw

Hi everyone,
I m Indian from Mumbai...i hold engineering degree in mechanical.. I m nationalist... I strongly support India's non alignment stand while i further support the China-India-pakistan-Russia-Iran thing where i want India to don't give any support to west against any country around us or in our subcontinent militarily coz we are still leaving in the mess they had done in the past. I hope we all will find common ground on which we can work on future and let it be development and integrity of region.
This doesn't mean i am against west but i am against their dirty politics which has left middle east and our subcontinent is mess. All i want is peace and development in the region without compromising on our National interest.
Hope we will have good time ahead.:cool2:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Hi everyone,
I m Indian from Mumbai...i hold engineering degree in mechanical.. I m nationalist... I strongly support India's non alignment stand while i further support the China-India-pakistan-Russia-Iran thing where i want India to don't give any support to west against any country around us or in our subcontinent militarily coz we are still leaving in the mess they had done in the past. I hope we all will find common ground on which we can work on future and let it be development and integrity of region.
This doesn't mean i am against west but i am against their dirty politics which has left middle east and our subcontinent is mess. All i want is peace and development in the region without compromising on our National interest.
Hello Sam Manekshaw .... Just one question ... can you throw some light on how an alliance between India - China - Pakistan is possible??

Blackwater

Hi everyone,

follow my post if u want to enjoy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hi Shyam,

Welcome.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hi everyone,
First ... welcome to DFI.

Second... India-China-Iran can still cooperate on many things but Pakistan has proved itself useless due to it's support of Jihadipana and Terrorism.

If West is playing Dirty tricks then we should have a strong strategy to counter(it includes strong Business Ties) too since West would be West.West has Democracy so their 1 basic excuse to intervene would not work. Also we got no oil either.

Sam Manekshaw

Hello Sam Manekshaw .... Just one question ... can you throw some light on how an alliance between India - China - Pakistan is possible??
Hi..i think we know each other...For the start i don't see any military alliance but economical and mutual co-operation on development , trade etc. alliance. We can't develop like west unless we stop fighting with each other or stop supporting outsiders (third party) to reap bonus from our fight.
It may sound weird but in long term this is the thing which will make sense.
And if you think about core issues between these parties then i believe it will be resolve peacefully on mutual agreement in future coz this is the only was to get the subcontinent out of 3rd world countries status.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
With all gravitas, yes!

Bob's my uncle!

Sam Manekshaw

First ... welcome to DFI.

Second... India-China-Iran can still cooperate on many things but Pakistan has proved itself useless due to it's support of Jihadipana and Terrorism.

If West is playing Dirty tricks then we should have a strong strategy to counter(it includes strong Business Ties) too since West would be West.West has Democracy so their 1 basic excuse to intervene would not work. Also we got no oil either.
You are very right about Pakistan ...they are facing the wrath of monster they shelter and trained. I hope they will learn their lesson from current crisis coz if they continue to do the same thing they might hurt china too...so in long term i hope to see their stand and strategy change in subcontinent. They have surely got benefit of being Non-NATO ally of USA which is the only one whose getting bombed by him everyday.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In my school, he was mistakenly being mentioned as Gen Macintosh! :)

Good man, he was.

Met him in Coonoor Bazaar.

jouni

Welcome, looking forward your contribution!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles