Hello !!

abhijit8p

Hello members of DFI--I am Abhijit Pariyal, from Ahmedabad----M an architect by profession & i also make miniature military figurines---I have been interested the armed forces of India as well as other countries since a long time now.....the Napoleonic & the Victorian eras being my favorite!! You can my work on FB with the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.159479500460.240701.516705460&type=3

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Abhijit welcome. Your sculptures are a treat to watch, fine work. Do share your work here as well, and enjoy posting around.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Those sculptures are amazing Abhijit !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the DFI.

abhijit8p

Thank you all for your kind replies ----right now i m making a series of troops in the indian subcontinent spanning from around 1750 AD to the present---Although i have quite a few number of pre independence british references, i have very little of colonial french ones....& i m also looking for some details on equipment between 1947 onwards (till 1971 atleast)---- i will be very grateful if someone could help me with some graphic references for the same....--also does nyone know by any chance any researcher or historian who could help me with it.....--- I do not know if any such figures are already available in India but as i didnt come across any, i decided to make my own---

I hope i have posted this in the right place----if not i request the admins to guide me or move the post as to an appropriate forum...

Regards!!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Great work Abhijit. Welcome to DFI.

blank_quest

Country flag
Nice to see such beautiful figurines :D mast that bhai .. we are lucky to have such a member on our DFI welcome ! ::namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles