Hello there!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hello I am from TN and i am a long time defense junkie! I have been keeping track of defense issues and projects on the net since 1997 when i first got my net connection all these years B.R was my only adobe! Sometime i tend to get frustrated with our projects because i have seen more than a decade pass by with the Tejas and Arjun so sometimes i get frustrated, i hope no one considers that as being less patriotic!
:)

I like your forum and i hope to enjoy discussions here.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome Kafir!!!!!.:) Have a nice time on the forum.

A.V.

welcome to the forum have a nice time posting

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome. Interesting choice of name!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Thanks everybody, Your forum is far better than B.R. they are to restrictive and paranoid there. Moreover should i say to much bullying if you step out of the line. :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Thanks everybody, Your forum is far better than B.R. they are to restrictive and paranoid there. Moreover should i say to much bullying if you step out of the line. :)
We do not talk of other Forums, nor do we have anything against any Forum. You are welcome to always take part in our Discussions :) God Speed

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hello I am from TN and i am a long time defense junkie! I have been keeping track of defense issues and projects on the net since 1997 when i first got my net connection all these years B.R was my only adobe! Sometime i tend to get frustrated with our projects because i have seen more than a decade pass by with the Tejas and Arjun so sometimes i get frustrated, i hope no one considers that as being less patriotic!
:)

I like your forum and i hope to enjoy discussions here.
Welcome to DFI, GLK !!

PS: Godless-Kaffir = Atheist, why the extra effort ? I am just saying.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, Godless-Kafir, please enjoy your stay.

Regards

Global Defence

New threads

Articles