New Member Introduction Thread

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Hi Guys I am Aarav ,I am a defence and foreign affairs buff, I love to have constructive discussion of defence affairs of Bharat
hey guys shrikanth form guntur
Hi Guys, I am Ashutosh from Gwalior M.P.

I joined DFI in May. Defence & strategy are my favrt things of interest. I keep donating my 2 cents on the forum occasionally. Jai Hind
Hey, I'm Terrey Thompson. I just joined this forum to learn more about gun safety and what kind of firearms I should consider buying.
Welcome all to DFI :clap2: :yo:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Welcome all new Members. Looking forward to read your posts.

ObiWanKenobi

Country flag
Hello All.

I am an Indian now living in the UK. I read a lot about defence, aerospace, technology, geopolitics, economy and history. I visit this forum a lot for my daily updates on India and appreciate the good discussions here - extremely disappointed by Indian publications so this is where I turn to.

About me:

I am now a back end software engineer in London where I use computer science and mathematical methods to solve journey planning problems in the British rail system. I also work with a small start up where we are investigating a small VTOL electric passenger plane.

Before this I worked in the aerospace industry, where I worked in both academia and industry. My last work was a research contract for BAE systems on flight dynamics aspects of Taranis UCAV. I have worked on flight dynamics, simulation and control aspects of other projects as well.

Before this I spent 2 years in the British Army as an officer cadet in the Officers Training Corps (officer training), was mainly attached to the Royal Lancs, North West Div. I also experienced attachments with the Corps of REME (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) as well as the AAC (Army Air Corps). Eventually, I left because I decided to go the postgraduate research route instead - good decision in hindsight ;)

Looking forward to engaging more at this forum in the future.

Parth

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
My name is Hououin Kyouma (鳳凰院凶真) . I am mad scientist. My english too good mister. I will staph SERN from making the time machine and save the world.

Hi. Okabe here. I am an engineering student. Got interested in Tejas program. Been studying about it for a couple of weeks. Look forward to learning from everyone! :)

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
My name is Hououin Kyouma (鳳凰院凶真) . I am mad scientist. My english too good mister. I will staph SERN from making the time machine and save the world.

Hi. Okabe here. I am an engineering student. Got interested in Tejas program. Been studying about it for a couple of weeks. Look forward to learning from everyone! :)
Welcome to the forum Okabe how is Kurisu doing, has her memories returned yet?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
So you're gonna make a time machine to save the world? Then you'll need to make a gigantic one that can fit 7.3 billion humans and take them into the future!

Anyways, where do I sign up? :biggrin2:

ninad

Country flag
sorry for spaming this thread. i wanted to get the privilege of posting a new thread

Global Defence

New threads

Articles