Hello New member here.

ghost

I didn't get this part. :shocked:

Myristica swamps are a type of freshwater swamp forest predominantly composed of species of Myristica. These are found in two localities in India. Myristica swamps have adapted to inundation by way of stilt roots and knee roots. Myristica swamps are found in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka State and in the southern parts of Kerala State.

Myristica swamp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since, speaking Kannada he ought to be from Karnataka and being a swamp Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka State.Now only part remained HOLY CITY,but by that time you answered.

Sambha ka Boss

Myristica swamps are a type of freshwater swamp forest predominantly composed of species of Myristica. These are found in two localities in India. Myristica swamps have adapted to inundation by way of stilt roots and knee roots. Myristica swamps are found in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka State and in the southern parts of Kerala State.

Since, speaking Kannada he ought to be from Karnataka and being a swamp Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka State.Now only part remained HOLY CITY,but by that time you answered.
wow you did a lots of Research. BTW dude is a Konkani from Uttara Kannada. Are you a Kannada. I only know few sentence in Kannada like 'oota aitha' or 'parva illa' or 'enjoy madi', 'varta illa'.

ghost

wow you did a lots of Research. BTW dude is a Konkani from Uttara Kannada. Are you a Kannada. I only know few sentence in Kannada like 'oota aitha' or 'parva illa' or 'enjoy madi', 'varta illa'.
It took me 1 minute to do all this,would have found out the city also.

Uttara Kannada, also known as North Kanara or North Canara, is a Konkan district in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is bordered by the state of Goa and Belgaum District to the north, Dharwad District and Haveri District to the east, Shimoga District and Udupi District to the south and the Arabian Sea to the west. The city of Karwar is the administrative headquarters of the district.

And i am far far away from kannada.

Last edited:

Sambha ka Boss

It took me 1 minute to do all this,would have found out the city also.

Uttara Kannada, also known as North Kanara or North Canara, is a Konkan district in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is bordered by the state of Goa and Belgaum District to the north, Dharwad District and Haveri District to the east, Shimoga District and Udupi District to the south and the Arabian Sea to the west. The city of Karwar is the administrative headquarters of the district.

And i am far far away from kannada.
I have traveled across North Karnataka but never to coastal areas.

kseeker

Retired
He told me before, I know him before joining this forum. :lol::lol::lol:
You know me? :jaw: how? :confused:

When you mentioned Karwar, I was dumbfounded! I am sure, I know you however, I am still thinking, who you are exactly :confused:

What the heck man... this was supposed to be your intro thread however, turned out to be mine :D

kseeker

Retired

Good job :thumb:

kseeker

Retired
I have never ever been there,but would love to and surely visit some day.

Karwar

Murdeshwar

Beautiful place:cool2:
Yes, North Kanara or Uttara Kannada is a beautiful place. You should visit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles