Hello, new member here

RajeevKr

I am not able to post links in my posts, is there some action I need to initiate from my side?

airpower183

How do you know ?? :confused:
Read my posts early on this thread.

"i'm from sri lanka and I've been member on PDF, until i was banned yesterday.
I have to say PDF moderators are the most sexist people, who have no respect for their own forum rules.

The reason I was issued an infraction because as the moderator put it " I made comments against a female member and then posted pictures in relation to her" I brought this issue up with GHQ, then he quickly removed the remarks saying that the reason for the infraction was due the other member being female and banned me. completely disregarding the 3 strike rule.

I can now understand why Pakistan itself is in such a despair and lawless state.

Hope DFI have respect for their own rules and has gender equality. "

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Read my posts early on this thread.

"i'm from sri lanka and I've been member on PDF, until i was banned yesterday.
I have to say PDF moderators are the most sexist people, who have no respect for their own forum rules.

The reason I was issued an infraction because as the moderator put it " I made comments against a female member and then posted pictures in relation to her" I brought this issue up with GHQ, then he quickly removed the remarks saying that the reason for the infraction was due the other member being female and banned me. completely disregarding the 3 strike rule.

I can now understand why Pakistan itself is in such a despair and lawless state.

Hope DFI have respect for their own rules and has gender equality. "
Welcome dude !!!

I think DFI is fair!!

Voldemort

Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles