Hello & introduction from Kishore ...

Country flag
What you are American? How can you leave your motherland India? Why did you leave Indian Nationality?

If you really love India, then please come to India, work here. You stay in developed West and show "concern" about India in internet only, it is hypocrisy. Either stay in West, forget India completely no need to show how much you think of India or you are really worried about India then come to India, work here. Dont show fake concerns. Can you get my point?

If you really worry about India, come here do something instead of showing fake concern in internet. It is hypocrisy.

Any way welcome. Read forum rules.
How is it hypocrisy when the unfriendly Indian govt is a major obstacle in doing anything positive.
Don't blame Indian diaspora . Red tape and bribes will kill any motivation and cause delays of years or decades.

Kishore032

What you are American? How can you leave your motherland India? Why did you leave Indian Nationality?

If you really love India, then please come to India, work here. You stay in developed West and show "concern" about India in internet only, it is hypocrisy. Either stay in West, forget India completely no need to show how much you think of India or you are really worried about India then come to India, work here. Dont show fake concerns. Can you get my point?

If you really worry about India, come here do something instead of showing fake concern in internet. It is hypocrisy.

Any way welcome. Read forum rules.
Thank you for the warm welcome. As you suggested, I read the forum rules. Rule #16 says:

"We have many international members. Indian members are expected to be civil and warm with international members and make them feel welcome. They should not be hounded or abused. There may be differences of opinion, but they should be expressed in a civilized and a cordial manner. Any violation of forum rules should be reported to staff."

In an earlier post, nirranj quoted an old Tamil poem.

It is "யாதும் ஊரே யாவரும் கேளிர்" "YAthum oorE YAvarum kELir"

Meaning the world is our mother land and people are our Kith and Kin. Written by Kaniyan PoongunRan, a Sangam era scholar.
The same poem also goes on to say:
'மின்னொடு
வானம் தண்துளி தலைஇ, ஆனாது
கல்பொருது இரங்கும் மல்லற் பேர்யாற்று
நீர்வழிப் படூஉம் புணைபோல, ஆருயிர்
முறைவழிப் படூஉம்'

which roughly translates as "much the same way that the color less rain water takes on the quality of the place where it falls, our lives take their shapes based on the circumstances we find ourselves in."

I am a bit surprised that a seasoned member like you with some excellent posts would attack a new member so violently when you know nothing about that person. Perhaps I am a second generation Indian American; perhaps I was an Indian orphan and was adopted by American parents who gave me a home; perhaps I am married to a Chinese and we decided that the US would be a more neutral place for a multi-racial family; perhaps I was deported by Indian authorities ...

I simply introduced myself as politely as I could and never said anything about showing any concern - fake or otherwise - for India.

So, let me try again "Hello all - I am pleased to join this forum ..."

Peace.

Last edited:

Waffen SS

How is it hypocrisy when the unfriendly Indian govt is a major obstacle in doing anything positive.
Don't blame Indian diaspora . Red tape and bribes will kill any motivation and cause delays of years or decades.
Sir, when you as a moderator posted a reply to my OT post, then I can reply here.

I am not protecting Indian Government, what I say that is- When students get educated here, when doctors are trained here, engineers are trained here then red tapism and bribe is not problem, when it is their time to serve India, then suddenly red tapism and bribe become a problem? In addition if Red Tapism and Bribe were a seriously a great problem in case of individual, then why and how many doctors and others are in India? Does it mean Red Tapism only hurts a certain part of educated people?

You know when India was ruled by British, then there was serious discrimination against Indian persons, Jagadish chandra Bose and other scientists from colonial era successfully researched in India, they were paid less compared to British with lots of difficulties, they protested and won. If they could under colonial then why modern educated persons cant? :p
@Kishore032

Thank you for the warm welcome. As you suggested, I read the forum rules. Rule #16 says:

"We have many international members. Indian members are expected to be civil and warm with international members and make them feel welcome. They should not be hounded or abused. There may be differences of opinion, but they should be expressed in a civilized and a cordial manner. Any violation of forum rules should be reported to staff."

In an earlier post, nirranj quoted an old Tamil poem.
I never said any offensive words to you, neither I like using those words, when you posted your reply then still you had Indian flag as your country flag, so the part of rule which you mention was not applicable at all.:p

I am a bit surprised that a seasoned member like you with some excellent posts would attack a new member so violently when you know nothing about that person. Perhaps I am a second generation Indian American; perhaps I was an Indian orphan and was adopted by American parents who gave me a home; perhaps I am married to a Chinese and we decided that the US would be a more neutral place for a multi-racial family; perhaps I was deported by Indian authorities ...
It is exceptions, most Indian diaspora I know, settle down in West and then show fake concern. LETHALFORCE is not applicable here neither are you as you are of 2nd generation.

My anger is about 1st generation Indians who forget India then settle in West.

You can ask what I am doing while I am still in India? India expects every Indian to do their duty in their own respective fields. I am not saying Doctors need to start a revolution, but what is wrong in practising in India? At least it is possible.

I simply introduced myself as politely as I could and never said anything about showing any concern - fake or otherwise - for India.
You are an American, when an American suddenly shows extra attention to India, then if they are white or Black are of Hare Krishna, ISCON) or they are of Indian origin.

An average American does not know any thing beyond their country, as well as modern American youth misguided by Marines, SEALs, Zombie, drug and sex with 0 education. As you are not this type average American(your extra attention to India indicates) then clearly you belong to another category, which I mentioned.

There fore your extra attention to India is concern.

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
IMO, we should create a separate thread for the discussion of Brain Drain aspect instead of derailing an intro thread. @Waffen SS, would you please do the honours ?

Waffen SS

IMO, we should create a separate thread for the discussion of Brain Drain aspect instead of derailing an intro thread. @Waffen SS, would you please do the honours ?
I already said welcome and said to read Forum Rules. Others were my personal opinions and questions, which he answered.:)

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@ubuntu why that many welcomes, one is enough ........... :angry:

just kidding :troll:

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Looking for ward to your posts.