Hello IDF

prohumanity

Country flag
WOW ! Did you notice the feminine magic on DFI... People stopped talking about missiles and submarines and are into cuisine and salad dressings. See ..how a woman can quickly change the focus of the dialogue.

Rashna

Country flag
Rowdy made an assumption based on his knowledge base. He is not a true specimen of "Indian" Civilization according to your theory , and i have a dark suspicion he likes it that way. lol.

I agree with Rowdy.....Indian civilization doesn't believe in "GENDER WARS" Males and females are complimentary and should have mutual respect and interact with harmony. In Sanskrit, a sage once said "Yantre naryanti punjante...Ramante tatra devata" (where women are revered, Gods reside there)
DFI is a great forum to share ideas, opinions and insights. Warm welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
lol. That is true. Are u honestly saying that no woman contributed on that thread? Mad Indian has already declared himself mad, so the job is 3/4th done, the balance 1/4th can be taken care of. :lol:

yup @Mad Indian is very argumentative I wanna see who wins :D

btw it is stupid to discuss women's issue without women contribution.It is more like Saudi Women rights :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jus

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ok. My bad... you are a complete misogynist. :rofl:
Wow so he "liking" women is a sign of misogyny - .ie "hatred" of women

TBH, this is exactly the kind of reasoning mocked in the west as Feminist logic :p

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
lol. That is true. Are u honestly saying that no woman contributed on that thread? Mad Indian has already declared himself mad, so the job is 3/4th done, the balance 1/4th can be taken care of. :lol:
I am mad, bigot, racist, brahmanist, brahmin hater, leftist, rightist, troll and what have you depending on the person I am arguing with :laugh:

Anyway, I will reply to that thread when I have time. I have very little at the moment to spend on such a big topic.

Rashna

Country flag
Anyone who talks about liking "chicks" and "weed", in one breath is for sure. :rofl:
Wow so he "liking" women is a sign of misogyny - .ie "hatred" of women

TBH, this is exactly the kind of reasoning mocked in the west as Feminist logic :p

Rashna

Country flag
This is my intro thread not yours. :rofl: But you unwittingly have given away a lot of your weaknesses. Bad idea to do that. :lol:

I am mad, bigot, racist, brahmanist, brahmin hater, leftist, rightist, troll and what have you depending on the person I am arguing with :laugh:

Anyway, I will reply to that thread when I have time. I have very little at the moment to spend on such a big topic.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is my intro thread not yours. :rofl: But you unwittingly have given away a lot of your weaknesses. Bad idea to do that. :lol:
So? I dont care. People who debate me usually bring up these nonsense strawmans, ad homs and character assassinations. I brought it up in advance to show that it does not usually work on me.

But you being a woman and all might make it different for you, idk :noidea:

Anyway, I dont want to hijack this thread. Enjoy your stay and welcome.

Rashna

Country flag
Arguing with a woman is a very different ball game, trust me on that. You should have not given away your weaknesses. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Hope to have a good conversation with you, i don't mind people having peculiarities coz everyone has a few. As long as its not something you are allowing to cloud your judgement it should be alright. :thumb:

So? I dont care. People who debate me usually bring up these nonsense strawmans, ad homs and character assassinations. I brought it up in advance to show that it does not usually work on me.

But you being a woman and all might make it different for you, idk :noidea:

Anyway, I dont want to hijack this thread. Enjoy your stay and welcome.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Its apparent you don't see any difference between a living thing and an inanimate object. :rofl:
:wat:

A women who says she loves her husband and her car ----> is not a misandrist. A materialistic woman, yes/may be but not a misandrist.

A guy who loves women and weed -----> is not a misogynist.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Arguing with a woman is a very different ball game, trust me on that. You should have not given away your weaknesses. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Hope to have a good conversation with you, i don't mind people having peculiarities coz everyone has a few. As long as its not something you are allowing to cloud your judgement it should be alright. :thumb:
Too many appeal to emotional fallacy perhaps? IDK to be frank.

Interestingly, I learnt very recently that its hard to win against rhetorical and emotional arguments in front of a crowd---> people tend to believe the emotional and rhetorical arguments more than factual ones, though factual ones are more likely to be true

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
Oh dear! this was not a husband situation for sure. This is his general approach towards women. :laugh:

:wat:

A women who says she loves her husband and her car ----> is not a misandrist. A materialistic woman, yes/may be but not a misandrist.

A guy who loves women and weed -----> is not a misogynist.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh dear! this was not a husband situation for sure. This is his general approach towards women. :laugh:
My argument would hold true even if you replace husband with the word "men" in my argument.

Rashna

Country flag
And this happened to you after your arguments with men (at least in majority). So the first male bastion (of logical talk) has been torn down. Men make emotional arguments and that has made you pre-empt an attack by rattling off all of your supposed mis-demeanours. :laugh:

Too many appeal to emotional fallacy perhaps? IDK to be frank.

Interestingly, I learnt very recently that its hard to win against rhetorical and emotional arguments in front of a crowd---> people tend to believe the emotional and rhetorical arguments more than factual ones, though factual ones are more likely to be true

Rashna

Country flag
Now you are well and truly caught in your own trap. This argument would never hold true. You won't find a woman making a statement like I like "dudes", and "Cars". And replacing the word "like", with "love", NEVER............

My argument would hold true even if you replace husband with the word "men" in my argument.