Hello gentle folks

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't think BR has upper caste moderators.

That would be an unfair comment.

And anyway cut out this usual crutch of 'upper caste' and 'Brahminical' and such claptrap. It only behoves those who have run out of any cogent points.

To be fair to Rahul M and to maintain the standards of the DFI, may I remind all that Rahul M has joined as a MEMBER and he is not the official Ambassador of the Bharat Rakshak here. So, it you have a problem with Bharat Rakshak, please PM him and not use this thread to pour bile.

If Bharat Rakshak is right wing, anti Muslim, anti Christian or anti anything, it is their right to be so.

DFI is not a party to or the forum to discuss Bharat Rakshak and its policies.

DFI is also not a forum for Hinduvta or the cloak "Indic" thought propagation.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag

And anyway cut out this usual crutch of 'upper caste' and 'Brahminical' and such claptrap. It only behoves those who have run out of any cogent points.

Brigadier,

Check PM.

Adux

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

To be fair to Rahul M and to maintain the standards of the DFI, may I remind all that Rahul M has joined as a MEMBER and he is not the official Ambassador of the Bharat Rakshak here. So, it you have a problem with Bharat Rakshak, please PM him and not use this thread to pour bile.

If Bharat Rakshak is right wing, anti Muslim, anti Christian or anti anything, it is their right to be so.

DFI is not a party to or the forum to discuss Bharat Rakshak and its policies.

DFI is also not a forum for Hinduvta or the cloak "Indic" thought propagation.
Ray I remember you where in BR, where you also banned?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This is for one and all, stop discussing BR, this is DFI, we like it here, if any one done like it he better leave.

BTW we are gentle thanks.

Oracle

Welcome to DFI mate and do enjoy your stay in here!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum Rahul. Have a nice time around.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Rahul M and LCA, quite synonymous. Welcome from another Rahul who loves LCA as much as you do, may be more!

Rahul M

good to know that rahul ! :) what do you say I pass the batton of LCA-fan on to you ? :D

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
achha bhai logon,

cut the chase now, Rahul da welcome, good to see you joined. Please don't force us to delete the posts

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI RahulM , I've got an ID on BR as well though i've not used it much, love the war scenario threads there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles