Hello gentle folks

johnee

Yaar, do we need all the BR bashing here? It is irrelevant here, isnt it?

Anyway, welcome Rahul... :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Rahul, the Ray knows more about it than I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I was only clarifying his query on his post to Yusuf.

I will leave it at that.

I was going by statistics.

Let's move on!

I am sure Rahul M will contribute effectively as per this Forum's rules.

Let us welcome him!

Last edited:

Rahul M

hello Ray sir, good to see you here. thanks for the welcome everyone.
yusuf, I have replied in your profile since I didn't want to continue in this thread.

cheers all.

Adux

Country flag
Welcome Rahul,

Follow the Rules, You will be fine here,

PS: DFI is only superior to BR in one thing, that it is inclusive of all people regardless of seniority and religion, in short it imbibes the true feelings of ordinary Indians, as Utopian and foolish that may be. Also it takes more effort into putting new members into ease, and to be honest you dont get ragged here! Dont step on the poo and land mines here, enjoy your stay here!

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Welcome Rahul,

Follow the Rules, You will be fine here,

PS: DFI is only superior to BR, that it is inclusive of all people regardless of seniority and religion, in short it imbibes the true feelings of ordinary Indians, as Utopian and foolish that may be. Also it takes more effort into putting new members into ease, and to be honest you dont get ragged here! Dont stop on the poo and land mines here, enjoy your stay here!
I didnt think i would agree with you but your point on! There is actually collage style ragging in BR which at times helps no nothings to go read something before criticizing but mostly it hurts freedom of Opinion. I was actually told there is no freedom of opinion in BR and i must follow forum rules!

Adux

Country flag
I didnt think i would agree with you but your point on! There is actually collage style ragging in BR which at times helps no nothings to go read something before criticizing but mostly it hurts freedom of Opinion. I was actually told there is no freedom of opinion in BR and i must follow forum rules!
Funny part, if you went through profiles of BR members in FB, You would feel they would be the first one's to be ragged in College. Internet Warriors. Their forum rules is to protect their own old hags, just like US of A, same rules, different applications for different people.

Rahul M

Adux and GK, BR is strongly moderated and I play my part in it, which means that I am quite used to people sending me hatemail or coming across banned members elsewhere on the net who try to go aggro on me. try it if you want, but do realize that in doing so you are insulting DFI and yourselves.

thanks jaiswal sahab.

Phenom

Welcome Rahul M,
hope to see you contribute to the forum, despite the 'eventful' Welcome you have received.

About BR,

I have been a lurker there for quite sometime and it is fair to say that its not a place where the Indian Muslims would feel welcome. But despite that I think BR has a lot of valuable information, we just need to separate the wheat from the chaff, and there is a lot of chaff.

One thing about BR moderation, I hope its a little stronger when it comes to accusing people from our own country. And its not just Muslims who are targets, during the last day of the SL-LTTE conflict there were quite a few posters who were openly questioning the patriotism of Tamils, some even compared TN with Nazi Germany, and Christians also come under attack from time to time. I know that there would always be a few crazy people on an open forum, but the moderators should not allow such attacks to continue.

These are just a friendly suggestion, afterall all we are all on the same side when it comes to India's welfare.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Right then, what started as a casual passing comment has blown into a kind of forum war. Let's end it here.

Once again a warm welcome to Rahul. From here on, only welcome posts will be entertained.

Adux

Country flag
Adux and GK, BR is strongly moderated and I play my part in it, which means that I am quite used to people sending me hatemail or coming across banned members elsewhere on the net who try to go aggro on me. try it if you want, but do realize that in doing so you are insulting DFI and yourselves.

thanks jaiswal sahab.
Dont try to turn this into some sour grapes syndrome, because it is not, you are after all an internet forum, nothing more.
BR is not strongly moderated, because it would imply that it is fair and balanced, just because FOX network says so, it isnt so. I am sure none of the guys here would have send you hate mail, as you are seriously not worth the time. BR is for right wing nutcases with a chip on their shoulder and the moderators arent any different. A christian and a Muslim patriotic Indian would think twice before joining that bile. Take a Poll, You will see majority upper caste Hindus in your forum, and it is filled with their corresponding biases. I was banned for pointing that out. Perfectly alright with me. I could have easily joined with another mail account from a different IP, I didnt. So you can shove your 'you are all angry because I banned you and is not part of the numero uno Indian Defense Website mentality The only reason you got picked on, is because we are aware that you play a part in it, and it is upto no good.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Right then, what started as a casual passing comment has blown into a kind of forum war. Let's end it here.

Once again a warm welcome to Rahul. From here on, only welcome posts will be entertained.
Yusuf,

I have posted one after yours, as you can see from the time stamps, it was moreover while I was typing mine up. Do let the post stay as I think it is imperative, and it stops here from my end.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusuf,

I have posted one after yours, as you can see from the time stamps, it was moreover while I was typing mine up. Do let the post stay as I think it is imperative, and it stops here from my end.
Like I said it started as a remark and went outta control.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
right fellows, no more discussing BR and all that happens there. they have created a very strong niche for themselves and we leave it that, any further off topic posts here and will be deleted, so dont make that extra effort.

welcome rahul, have a good time around and do make contributions.

Rahul M

Phenom, you are of course free to hold those views as I am free to think you are wrong. considering that a number of mods are christians and tamils (and following mod actions closely as I do), forgive me if I think you are cherry picking one isolated instance while ignoring the rest.

hello ritesh, could you point me towards any discussion of military history ?
thanks.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Rahul M. I am also fond of ancient military history purely from the political and social point of view. Looking forward to reading you views on this.

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, Rahul M, please enjoy your stay, and its a privilege to share this forum with you.

Regards and best wishes

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Indian defence junkies community is not more than 200 to 300 people strong i guess and all of us have interacted at some point in time either in Youtube videos, DFI or BR. So lets not get all nasty at each other.

Someone deleted the rest of my comments, why?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles