Hello gentle folks

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hello Welcome to DFI.

I have seen a member called Rahul M on BR, are you the same Rahul?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Hey buddy welcome....Have fun and enjoy urself :)

Rahul M

thanks for the welcome guys.

godless kafir, sorry to hear that. but then I am not here to thrill people so I will live with that. ;)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
This is more an civil place with more ideas and contradictions living together without much trouble, thats not like the old hags of BR who behave like Hitler and find offense on anything that does not toe their line.

I was a member for since 1999 and i was banned for no good reason! I dont want people turning this into another BR dictatorship and keep your wise cracks to your self.

Rahul M

GK, I have no idea why you were banned, if you were or even who you were on BR. I am not here as a mod, but an aam admi member. why are you so hung up on what happens on BR ? in case you have some grievances you are welcome to shoot me an email (the link is in my BR profile) or PM.

but please, as lethalforce says give it a rest, at least here.

Rahul M

nothing much to say, I have been following military affairs for a long time, been on BR for over a decade and a mod for half that time. I have a very strong interest in ancient history, especially military history and current affairs. started a blog that I do not update much. Eppur Si Muove !
that's about it.

p.s. I have followed your vids and comments ( :D ) on youtube. quite good. ;)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to DFI. You will find more varied opinion here and won't find Indian Muslims branded as Pakistanis here.
Are you emphasising something?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
yusuf, what is THAT supposed to mean ?
He is possibly meaning that the Indian Muslims are taken to be Pakistanis in the BR.

Maybe his observation is because there are no Muslims (Indian or foreign) on the BR forum or because IMs feel a trifle alien like out there and hence prefer to be here.

BR does have some every informative stuff on its its non forum pages.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles