Hello From Shimla

vijayshimla

Hello friends,
I am Vijay from Shimla a.k.a. vijayshimla. I have been residing in this erstwhile British Imperial India capital, off and on since past 68 years of my life. Originally born and school educated here, I went to college in Panjab University-graduated in 1970. Have been a lawyer- after passing LLB from CCU- now retired-- i live in Shimla & grow apples in my orchard in Chopal, about 70 KM from Shimla.
Defense matters interest me as they should all Indians and i hope to be able to garner from huge volumes of wisdom resident in old members of this honorable institution.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Welcome. Have a great time here :)

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Welcome Sir!

Could you please update us about the status and progress of Rohtang Tunnel?

Hello friends,
I am Vijay from Shimla a.k.a. vijayshimla. I have been residing in this erstwhile British Imperial India capital, off and on since past 68 years of my life. Originally born and school educated here, I went to college in Panjab University-graduated in 1970. Have been a lawyer- after passing LLB from CCU- now retired-- i live in Shimla & grow apples in my orchard in Chopal, about 70 KM from Shimla.
Defense matters interest me as they should all Indians and i hope to be able to garner from huge volumes of wisdom resident in old members of this honorable institution.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Sir. You and @Ray may be of the same age. Two seniors on the forum. Welcome aboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Sir!

How's the weather in Shimla? Chopal must be very pleasant!

TrueSpirit

Welcome to DFI Sir! Great to see you here.

We had a house in Kullu. Enjoy your stay & keep posting.

Blackwater

Hello friends,

Hi from solan

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI, Sir.

Look forward to reading your posts

I believe that there are some very active members here who are also lawyers.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I am planning to live somewhere there to spend life in peace, there is nothing like Devboomi..

Btw, they now have pizzahut and few malls there..

Small town nothing much, got holiday home there,

Blackwater

I am planning to live somewhere there to spend life in peace, there is nothing like Devboomi..

Btw, they now have pizzahut and few malls there..
malls no way, may have some few reliance fresh store not malls

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles