Hello from Regular

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hello guys, I'm new member. Served in Lithuanian military. I'm mostly interested in infantry tactics, equipment and etc :cool2:
Hi and Welcome to the forum, @Regular

It's nice to have someone from Lithuania.

Dig in and have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFI and looking forward to your comments...

H.A.

Hi, welcome to the forum.
@Regular my geography is a little weak, could you please tell me more about Lithuania, its location, people etc.

Regular

Thanks for warm greetings guys!

Hi, welcome to the forum.
@Regular my geography is a little weak, could you please tell me more about Lithuania, its location, people etc.
Well geographically we are in Eastern Europe, but our history as a free nation is short. It's about 20 years we exist again as a nation thanks to Soviet union collapse.

We are oldest Indo-European group in Europe and our language is similar to Sanskrit.

We have ancient ties with India if You want to know similarities in Sanskrit and Lithuanian, You can read short article here:
xvilnews.com/?p=4425

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
India has an Honorary Consulate in Vilnius. Lithuania has an embassy in New Delhi and an Honorary Consulate in Mumbai,India.:D

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Thanks for warm greetings guys!

Well geographically we are in Eastern Europe, but our history as a free nation is short. It's about 20 years we exist again as a nation thanks to Soviet union collapse.

We are oldest Indo-European group in Europe and our language is similar to Sanskrit.

We have ancient ties with India if You want to know similarities in Sanskrit and Lithuanian, You can read short article here:
xvilnews.com/?p=4425
The link isn't working dude. Can you re-post it ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles