Hello from generic mumbaikar!

LastDino

Title says the most of what is needed but to go on little more; I'm into staying up to date with global happening and reading loads and loads of opinions/editorials/articles etc. And hence the awkward landing on this forum. This by no means is meant to strike as I'm smarty pants or well informed creature, I'm just curious and I like to read more than write. Otherwise, I usually have some ambiguous and odd opinions myself, so go easy one this humble average joe.

And no, my UN is not suppose to be symbol of pessimism or symbol of anything tbh, I just wanted it to have something to do with Dinosaurs and T-rex was the only other thing coming to mind, which hardly sounds friendly.

Feel free to shoot VM/PM if you need to know anything more.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Welcome! Don't worry this forum is filled with people like you and I, with curiosity for learning and exchanging opinions and sometimes a bloody war of words on some topics.

And, it being a Defence forum T-rex would have fit in nicely!

Just be a little patient with fellows and be courteous and never shy away from giving your opinions. Although if you temper your views with informed opinions, you wold not make an ass of yourself as I did in several occasion!!

Enjoy your stay.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to the forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles