Hello from Bosnia

toninigr

Hello all,

I am Tonini, from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and I am glad that you invite me to this forum.

I am great military and aviation fan (especially coaxial helicopters) and i hope that i will find here lot quality information.

I posses Kamov Helicopters website (that is still under construction :typing: ), and i am glad that i can share information about coaxial helicopters here, with you!

Have a nice day!

:wave:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Hi, I guess I'm the first one to welcome you here.

I have several Bosnian friends, very fun people. Happy posting!

SHASH2K2

Welcome to DFI . Good to have you here . Tell us how you come to know about DFI .

toninigr

Hi, I guess I'm the first one to welcome you here.

I have several Bosnian friends, very fun people. Happy posting!
Bosnia is funny country, only country in the world that dont now correct number of population :rofl:

A.V.

Your admin invite me after visiting my page. 8)
Welcome to Defence Forum India

Thanks for accepting my invitation and i am glad you will make a very good website.

We at DFI is happy to engage in a friendly partnership which will mutually benefit both our websites.

Soon you will see links of both your websites , Kamov & Aviatia site on the DFI forum homepage . and vice versa.

Welcome once again and looking for some great threads from you , we have the defence wiki section here for detailed wiki of military and defence.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Hello all,

I am Tonini, from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and I am glad that you invite me to this forum.

I am great military and aviation fan (especially coaxial helicopters) and i hope that i will find here lot quality information.

I posses Kamov Helicopters website (that is still under construction :typing: ), and i am glad that i can share information about coaxial helicopters here, with you!

Have a nice day!

:wave:
Very nice job on your site!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

It would be good to know about helicopters from you.

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, please enjoy your stay, and we are eagerly await for your greatly informative posts about Kamov Helicopters.

Regards

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Welcome Tonini....have and and Enjoy!! :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to the forum, Tonini. Have a good time around.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles